• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What the actual f*** is this bus lmfao
RW, Duplication and Clairvoyance
If not Isekaid physically, this bus can just predict every attack from goku and "Hakai" him
Can't believe I'm asking this: how IC this bus' use of those 3 haxes I mentioned?

Edit: bro, not time travel lmfao
Goku gets brutalized by a bus

The reality warping is pretty low level iirc. Goku also has a pretty big a.p advantage and more experience so he could take advantage of that.

The reality warping is pretty low level iirc. Goku also has a pretty big a.p advantage and more experience so he could take advantage of that.
And the Magic School Bus could take advantage of it's High 4-C durability.

Other than that massive Durability spike, it holds a sizable hax advantage on top of a Versatility advantage, so uh, R.I.P Golu I guess.

Goku can't even go through a wall like Jiren, i'd say the bus hands down neg diffs Goku
Like Jiren wouldn't use the bus as a stress toy.

Also now that I'm seeing School Bus page the durability feat is weird. Why would it be large star level when due to inverse square law the energy survived by the bus would be much smaller?

Like Jiren wouldn't use the bus as a stress toy.

Also now that I'm seeing School Bus page the durability feat is weird. Why would it be large star level when due to inverse square law the energy survived by the bus would be much smaller?
If you make a CRT for that, goku may have a wincon here lmao

That'd be issue if the feat was even pixel calced, but most of the feat is assuming it's a random red giant in the Andromeda galaxy.

Meaning this has more holes than Piccolo after fighting Frieza's third form? The ap feat also seems to have a problem. Here it is for reference. The star created looks really, really small. For reference this is the size of the spaceship. Here is the final size of the star though the ship should be way closer to it compared to how close it was in regards to the one that went supernova. And another point of reference.

Last edited:
The profile seems to have some serious problems. There aren't even links for the hax abilities. Though time travel should be true and still give it the win.

The end of the episode still has that same star shining bright millions of light years away, so I don't know throw a luminosity calc it.
Yeah I did see that. it's really weird though because in every other picture the school bus can be seen in relation to it and the hands before expanding are still around 1/10th of it's size. But I think it's okay to just keep the ap for both it and durability.

Let's move all the bureaucracy of the site so a bus profile is reformed and it doesn't solo literal goku

jokes apart, guys, let's put this discussion on Calc Group then the accepted blog on a crt and etc, and this vs thread on a halt

What happened to the bus tankin the big bang?
To the bus doing what???
Let's move all the bureaucracy of the site so a bus profile is reformed and it doesn't solo literal goku
Nah it still solos. It's just a bad profile.
jokes apart, guys, let's put this discussion on Calc Group then the accepted blog on a crt and etc, and this vs thread on a halt
I still think the bus wins. I did make a thread in Q&A that KLOL replied to. At worst it can scale to the star.

Back