• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku upgrade (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS WILL SPOIL THE NEWEST EPISODE OF DBS THAT AIRED TODAY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In the most recent episode, Goku was stabbed through the heart by Black. Zamasu then tells Goku how Black swapped bodies, and that after Black killed Goku right in front of Chi-Chi and Goten, he killed the two of them too. Goku then goes into a rage, and blitzed Zamasus sensing to get to Black, and was simultaneously decimating Zamasu at the same time. He gets beaten by Black in the end, however this is fue to Goku beating the snot out of him so badly, implying he surpassed him in that moment, despite the fact that he had a hole in his heart (literally).

So, the change that I'm feeling appropriate for his DC and Durability should be:

"Multi-Galaxy level normally, Universe level when enraged or with SSJB Kaioken"

Also, next week, it seems we're likely getting an upgrade from Super Trunks, who seemed to have god ki, as when he went SSJ, his pupils dissappeared and he had a small blue aura, similar to the SSJB aura inside of his SSJ aura.

1 more thing black traveled from universe 10 to 7 in 10 seconds keep in mind that was when he was as strong as ssj 2 goku that's mftl outliner or not?

Huesito88 said:
1 more thing black traveled from universe 10 to 7 in 10 seconds keep in mind that was when he was as strong as ssj 2 goku that's mftl outliner or not?
Where and when was that?

But nah, I'd consider it outlier as ****, unless he instant transmissioned, which makes sense for him to get their so fast.

Well he should have had kai kai and IT to travel but if that's not the case ( he wasn't shown to use either up until he mastered Goku's style) we still can't use U10 to U7 distance for the supposed feat as the Dragon Balls are a U7-U6 exclusive thing.

though you can safely use closest star system as minimum if he indeed did fly all the way instead of teleporting.

To add to this, Black got boosted again when Goku attacked him in rage, so now he should be solid 3-A now along with Trunks considering he is shown to fight Black by the preview and stated to be comparable to him.

AguilaR101 said:
Well he should have had kai kai and IT to travel but if that's not the case ( he wasn't shown to use either up until he mastered Goku's style) we still can't use U10 to U7 distance for the supposed feat as the Dragon Balls are a U7-U6 exclusive thing.

though you can safely use closest star system as minimum if he indeed did fly all the way instead of teleporting.
Black didn't use it, however it's implied he can. In the anime, when Trunks returned to the past, he started sensing for his ki, and was ready to teleport to him, explaining his fingers against his forehead. He can also use Gokus other techniques like Kamehameha and can even go into his own SSJ state. Him being able to use IT isn't that off to assume.

Although, I agree, he should now be at a solid Universe level rating after receiving that much damage from Goku after he went into a rage.

I am personally fine with listing Goku as "3-A when enraged".

Agreed with the upgrade, rage is a boost to sayajins, so it makes sense.

@LordAizenSama Do you wish to change the page?

I've done it If someone can think of better wording for the current arc in his key feel free to change it or let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back