• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Red Ribbon Saga) vs U.S. Army

well RR army goku is high hypersonic so i think he could outrun the nukes and blitz everyone else, but im not 100% sure

High hypersonic speed is likely still low enough to be hit with large area bombardment of conventional weapons. The individual shots might be way to slow, but through the density of the bombardement of an army as large as the whole U.S. Army is likely too much to dodge. With City-Block durability he can also still be harmed by such things (even though not killed with one shot). So against conventional weapons it already isn't all that easy for goku to win.

If it comes to nuclear weapons I would certainly give it to the US. He may be able to outspeed the nuclear weapon itself, but once they notice that he does that using 7000 nuclear warheads on a large area will make it impossible to dodge even with such speed.

The U.S. also didn't quite destroy all of their chemical weapons yet, I believe. But not sure about that. Poison gas and the like would be effective as well, I believe. (in that case they might be able to do the trick through a trap using that)

Gokus stamina might be a problem as well, given that the battle would likely take weeks.

but now the question becomes how far away they start from eachother. If its just a couple of kilometers then the US army would also kill themselves by launching those nukes

SSGDanny said:
but now the question becomes how far away they start from eachother. If its just a couple of kilometers then the US army would also kill themselves by launching those nukes

Well, for an army you can likely assume they are spread throughout the country (also because things like intercontinental missles would hardly be in one place).

That aside given that morals are off and bloodlust is on they would actually do that, so basically doing that and hoping that at least one soldier somehow survives for 5 minutes after doing so would work as well.

good point, i think the US army takes it in that case (also goku would have a really hard time getting rid of things like fighter jets and submarines)

I think it would be hard for me to know the outcome. I mean, would the army need to like plan out or brainstorm to how it goes in the environment instead of going head on in a disorganized manner in the battlefield? And I think Goku would use the Kinto'un to deal with jets and with further range with his Nyoibo, and I have seen him only hurt slightly by bullets from a pistol, machine gun, sniper rifle, Derringer, some other guns there. I don't know how the US Army does it in the battlefield than I do with Goku.

Without preps, Goku can go all out and take on the US Army by himself,

With preps, the US Amry may have the edge. They can send out the CIA or the NSA and use their global intelligence center to conduct recon on Goku, find his weakness which is his tail, and use it in their advantage. THey cand estroy Goku by propaganda alone, turning everyone against him. Abduct his friends, turn them into mind slaves MK-ultra style, and assassinate GOku.

But that's just my opinion XD (Oh wait.. is the whole US Military involve. If not then my bad)

I think it would be like how it does with Frieza's soldiers against the Z Fighters, about 170 soldiers for each fighters as Roshi said before. So... how many soldiers are there in the US Army?

US army overwhelmes Goku easily in that ark, Goku would have to silently take them out of he wants to stand a chance but we know that he is not stealthy. The army will tier him out, causing him to get weaker over time. (the red ribbon army is a joke compared to our current military)

goku can outrun any planes at this point

but all that is needed is a normal nuclear bomb, or even a mere W54 warhead can do the work

If the U.S. Army is winning, then make Goku stare at the Moon and let's see how that fight goes. (¬ᴗ¬)

in that case, he wud end up being 8-A

tougher to handle, but not impossible to beat

goku will be a nuisance at this point

but even a 22nd budokai oozaru goku wont win

sure he is fast, but i dont think a mindless goku would actually try to doge nukes

overall, KP saga goku is the first time he could beat any prepared major army

Alexcar3000 said:
If the U.S. Army is winning, then make Goku stare at the Moon and let's see how that fight goes. (¬ᴗ¬)
Going oozaru would make Goku a predictable and easy target, one nuke and he is gone

The Living Tribunal1 said:
in that case, he wud end up being 8-A
tougher to handle, but not impossible to beat

goku will be a nuisance at this point

but even a 22nd budokai oozaru goku wont win

sure he is fast, but i dont think a mindless goku would actually try to doge nukes

overall, KP saga goku is the first time he could beat any prepared major army
Mmm... isn't RR saga Goku stronger than Roshi? I know about the power levels issue we have, but if he turns into an Oozaru with a base PL of 120+ he would have the same PL as Raditz who is Low 5-B... and the U.S. Army doesn't have any planetoid busting nukes (as far as I know lol.)

If we are not taking power levels into account then the U.S. Army likely wins if they nuke Goku ASAP.

I don't think powerlevels = Tiers

Since they can get pretty inconsistent

If oozaru Goku was around Raditz when he fought Roshi (or still way above early dbz Goku), Don't you think that The oozaru would easily be able to tank the kamehameha (he got knocked out of the form from an inconsistent feat of Roshi's kamehameha? And yeah Roshi's feat was also inconsistent due to blowing up the moon which would mean that Roshi is around Goku and Piccolo's power in the start of DBZ (The fight with Raditz)

Xenomorphios said:

If oozaru Goku was around Raditz when he fought Roshi (or still way above early dbz Goku), Don't you think that The oozaru would easily be able to tank the kamehameha (he got knocked out of the form from an inconsistent feat of Roshi's kamehameha? And yeah Roshi's feat was also inconsistent due to blowing up the moon which would mean that Roshi is around Goku and Piccolo's power in the start of DBZ (The fight with Raditz)
Roshi blew up the Moon so that Goku can turn back to normal, he didn't attack him with it iirc.

Alexcar3000 said:
Xenomorphios said:

Roshi blew up the Moon so that Goku can turn back to normal, he didn't attack him with it iirc.
It clearly says in Goku's (teenager) profile that he got knocked out by the kamehama which clearly means that Roshi did hit him partially. Check out his durability it clearly says this "(survived a full power kamehameha from Roshi albeit it knocked him straight out of the form)"

the 22nd budokai goku is very fast, maybe he can keep dodging uuntil he takes down a headquarter, and anyway he only needs to dodge nukes, and there is considerable pre time needed to get nukes all ready

so 22nd budokai goku will be a menance due to his speed, and KP goku will solo the armies

BUT, this goku will lose

The Living Tribunal1 said:
"sure he is fast, but i dont think a mindless goku would actually try to doge nukes "
Unless as an Oozaru, he picks up something to counter the nuke if he sees it coming down on him. Maybe the boulders, tanks, part of houses or something... But who knows how a "mindless beast" acts instintively in that kind of situation. He's probably gonna to do that like Kaiju style.

Xenomorphios said:
US army overwhelmes Goku easily in that ark, Goku would have to silently take them out of he wants to stand a chance but we know that he is not stealthy. The army will tier him out, causing him to get weaker over time. (the red ribbon army is a joke compared to our current military)
Except among normal soldiers of the Red Ribbon, there are some superhumans and there's also Artificial Humans and machine suits and all that. It's a bit more advanced than our military from the world that creates flying vehicles and people who can physically punch through walls and things like that. The Red Ribbon Army would've been more formidable if Goku didn't exist.

the thing is, if lets say the army is concentrated in a single base, then goku can invade and win over a single concentrated target

SunWukong1986 said:
Xenomorphios said:
Except among normal soldiers of the Red Ribbon, there are some superhumans and there's also Artificial Humans and machine suits and all that. It's a bit more advanced than our military from the world that creates flying vehicles and people who can physically punch through walls and things like that. The Red Ribbon Army would've been more formidable if Goku didn't exist.
Even if there are super human soldiers, I don't see them tanking a nuke, I don't think they even have a nuke in their army (1 nuke may be able to even damage king Piccolo or atleast full power master Roshi) 1 weak nuke is all that's needed to oneshot Goku

Xenomorphios said:
SunWukong1986 said:
Xenomorphios said:
Even if there are super human soldiers, I don't see them tanking a nuke, I don't think they even have a nuke in their army (1 nuke may be able to even damage king Piccolo or atleast full power master Roshi) 1 weak nuke is all that's needed to oneshot Goku
But how strong is the nuke used from the US Army? The Tsar Bomba is the most powerful hydrogen bomb developed by the Russians that yields 50 MT (210 J) of force. You have any ideas what bombs are used there and how much it gives off? And it does have explosives in cyborgs before (if they disobey orders or such)

to be honest, i dont think most nukes now a days are nearly as strong as tsar bomba

and also, what if like the red ribbon army case, goku tries to infiltrate a concentrated base, of all soldiers?

yes

and all concentrated on a base

(in that case the scenrio is like the case of what hapened in the show)

otherwse, with spread out scenario, RR could have beaten goku

Back