• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m going with DK because of what Crop said, on top of a speed advantage that’s far above Evolution Goku. Also Donkey Kong is a funnier monke, so he has my vote

“on top of a speed advantage” It’s speed equalized. If he’s not amping himself, then this is invalid.

“reducing the flow of time” what does this even mean? How does this help him? How does it work?

No, don’t vote for reasons that aren’t clear. What is DK’s time manip exactly? Is it just a time slow?

Also, the speed point is completely invalid.

I just realized that Zone Speed (his time slow) is from Mario Tennis Aces, I don't know if he is allowed to use it for his 6-B key or not, since his abilities aren't separated by key.

Do we still count Mario sports game feats? I don’t know if it’s canon to DK, because he only uses it there and it’s not even a DK game. I guess it might be fine, Mario and DK are kinda dubious with their canon already.

Back