• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black Vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a brutal stomp in favour of Beerus, if I'm not mistaken. SSB KKx10 Goku is still a very, very large amount below Beerus. Black is nowhere near that level.

AizenSadnessGod said:
i have black abve kaiokenx10 if beerus stomps this goku then idk
I don't mean he's drastically weaker than SSB KKx10 Goku. I mean even if he is superior, it is totally insignificant, whereas Beerus is still on a whole other level.

Beerus is most definitely still above Goku black in the series,(Goku still believes he's nowhere near beerus to fight him at 100% iirc) so giving this to beerus.

Beerus is still miles above any of the high tiers in Dragon Ball.

Unless Beerus want to ragdoll Black for the next few days so he becomes a match its a stomp and even then Black would be in a critical condition if alive at all.

If his High 3-A he is infinitely stronger than them.

If hes anywhere in tier 2 then he is beyond infinitely stronger than them.

And he definitely has a feat to justify one of these ratings.

Beerus at the end of the episode said he could eaisly Destroy Zamasu Black, but he cannot because he would be a god who is breaking the laws of time. Beerus stomps.

This is evident as he did see how badly Goku was beaten up. If he couldnt do that to Goku (good) himself, there is no way he would be confident enough to beat Black.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that Beerus wins with mid difficulty. Personally I have my doubts that Black is anywhere close to SSB KaiokenX10. (God that's a mouthful) I'd put him more at the base SSB Kaioken range.

If I recall correctly Beerus was scared of Goku's Kaiokenx10. So it stands to reason that Black is below that.

I say mid difficulty as Beerus would probably hold back and end up getting stabbed.

Rowknan said:
If I recall correctly Beerus was scared of Goku's Kaiokenx10. So it stands to reason that Black is below that.
He was not scared, actually. IIRC, he was just surprised (and possibly a bit insulted) that Goku had a technique he could have used in their fight but didn't. Champa, who is around the same strength as Beerus, was still going to casually murder Hit, and Hit was able to fight evenly with SSB KKx10 Goku.

@Azazoth the Abyssal Idiot

Hit never fought evenly with SSB KaiokenX10 he fought evenly with SSB Kaioken. Goku burned himself out with SSB KaiokenX10 and ended up being weakened enough for Hit to fight him. Then Goku forfeited in defiance of Beerus. I also recall Whis saying that SSB KaiokenX10 could give Beerus a run for his money. Although admittedly my sub might have fudged up those details.

Beerus takes this via a massive curbstomp. I reccomend we close this thread as its already established by almost everyone here that Goku B has no chance

Rowknan said:
@Azazoth the Abyssal Idiot
Hit never fought evenly with SSB KaiokenX10 he fought evenly with SSB Kaioken. Goku burned himself out with SSB KaiokenX10 and ended up being weakened enough for Hit to fight him. Then Goku forfeited in defiance of Beerus. I also recall Whis saying that SSB KaiokenX10 could give Beerus a run for his money. Although admittedly my sub might have fudged up those details.
I do remember Beerus being a little shocked at the power up, so I guess maybe that SSB Kaiokenx10 may not be on Beerus' level but maybe in his ballpark?

As for how everything relates to Black vs Beerus, I still think things are a little up in the air. Beerus, IIRC, is stated to still be superior to SSB Goku and Vegeta and we know SSR Black definitely is. But because we've never seen a SSB fight Beerus, we don't know exactly how much stronger he is.

I still however. lean towards Beerus.

Rowknan said:
No, he definitely contended with SSB KKx10. Even despite Goku getting multiple blows in with this form, Hit remained standing, and only kept getting better as Goku got weaker. Once Goku's KK began draining, Hit was still confident and free of any lasting damage.

Also, the exact conversation between Beerus and Whis was as follows:

Beerus: He was planning to use that against me?

Whis: Oh my... Do you think that you'll be in trouble, if he uses that against you?

Beerus: *scoffs* Of course not!

Whis: Well then, what do you think about it?

Beerus: *in an annoyed tone* I'm just thinking why he didn't use such a handy move on me earlier!

No, he definitely contended with SSB KKx10. Even despite Goku getting multiple blows in with this form, Hit remained standing, and only kept getting better as Goku got weaker. Once Goku's KK began draining, Hit was still confident and free of any lasting damage.

Also, the exact conversation between Beerus and Whis was as follows:

Beerus: He was planning to use that against me?

Whis: Oh my... Do you think that you'll be in trouble, if he uses that against you?

Beerus: *scoffs* Of course not!

Whis: Well then, what do you think about it?

Beerus: *in an annoyed tone* I'm just thinking why he didn't use such a handy move on me earlier!

Ah thanks for the direct quote. I think that Beerus was implied to be lieing there though. Plus if Goku was indeed getting weaker as Hit was getting stronger it still means that Hit was weaker than the initial burst of power. (Goku utterly overwhelmed Hit with his first few strikes)

It's kind of moot point now that the thread is closing anyways.

Goku black is stronger than hit and ssb kaioken times 10 because when goku got angry against goku black he powered up to a ssb kaioken times 10 and still got deafeated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back