• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black vs Bass.EXE

Status
Not open for further replies.
BruceTheBatman said:
Black has far weaker re feats than Bass. Both get stronger from damage but Black doesn't have regen, nor can he adapt bodily abilities such as Bass' Dark Aura. This is not a stalemate in any way.
And CA Superman is insulted with that comparison and no offense but I think this is wank that often comes with hype characters, such was the case with Hit for a while.
Black has regen too,or you missed how he recovers from all dmg in seconds and just gets stronger

Combat experience is mostly useless argument in fiction anyway

Typo, meant he doesn't have good regen. As in, he can't regen lost limbs in .5 a second.

Never brought CE up, but it is when the characters are even in many ways.

Um...that's like, low regen. At best. Not even mid-low. Just low. That's like saying anyone who has reactive evolution has regen in the fact that they power through it with their boost.

@Lucifer

Combat experience is very relevant in matches between characters of similar power, as a skillful character will often defeat a less skillful character of equal power. Bass is no less skillful or powerful than Goku Black and he's also significantly less cocky. Plus he's just so hateful that he kills everyone who dares to fight him without a thought unless he has something to gain from it.

As for the regen argument, I forgot to bring up the fact that Bass returned after having soul devoured, body broken down, and being obliterated along with Alpha (albeit with some amnesia). So the whole "Goku Black can just recover from Bass'" attacks argument is kind of moot. Not to mention the fact that Bass has actual AP feats of being 3-A rather than through scaling.

BruceTheBatman said:
wait a bit. Tho if someone shows up with "combat skill" arguments I think I'll explode topkek
Bass wins via hax and everything else but skill. But Goku Black does have more skill here :p

I'M GONNA EX- o wait, it's just you lel

I don't see how. Bass has far superior variety and can instantly master any technique he learns by downloading it or even just by touching another person. Plus he's shown to be superior to many elite fighters both in power and skill at several points.

@Bruce

To be fair, we don't know how he did it, plus it took a significant amount of time, but it's a feat.

Heck, Wily did it too.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Bass wins due to having much more abilities and greater speed
They're speed is more or less on par. Even so Black has no way whatsoever of breaking the Dark Aura, all he can really do is delay the inevitable

BruceTheBatman said:
I'M GONNA EX- o wait, it's just you lel
I don't see how. Bass has far superior variety and can instantly master any technique he learns by downloading it or even just by touching another person. Plus he's shown to be superior to many elite fighters both in power and skill at several points.
You're fun at parties. I already know Goku Black doesn't have the same skill level as Bass. I did that just to spite you. :p But overall Bass has this.

IMO skill-wise Goku is

Above Legends and Classic

More or less the same tier as Geo and ZX.

Little below EXE

Below X and Zero by a significant margin.

Far below Over-1, but well above Over-1 Quality-Wise since RMXover is the Sonic 06 of Mega Man.

Kinda hard to compete with living digital lifeforms that can literally download skills into their being.

Legends can't and Classic's fighting style is unimaginative since he can't think independently.

Geo and ZX are highly talented fighters in their own right.

EXE has shown to be highly skilled in his own right and a very creative fighter at times.

X and Zero have versatility far superior to Goku, experience far superior to Goku, and are very capable @ h2h.

Over 1 is shit-tier in quality lel.

But this is getting off topic. continue this on my wall if you want. I like talking about MM lel.

Im not voting, but for what my opinion is worth, which isn't much of say decisive. Two characters in the same tier, neither bringing heavy hax against the other, with one simply having a clear physical edge (apparently). The biggest thing though, something I agree with, is one has a tendency to play with his opponents, in hopes of getting stronger, but that simply isn't how the opponent here opperates, meaning a chance to become more powerful, while possible, is unlikely.

Like I said, from what I can gather here, it seems like a low difficulty win.

Reppuzan said:
So... would this be a decisive win or a stomp?
Let's see :

according to Bruce who is expert for Bass

AP : Bass >>> GOku black - > said much much higher 3-A

Hax Bass>>>> Goku black that literally has only ring which apparently wouldn't do shit

Regen Bass >>>>>>>>>>> Black -> now he has godly regen since can recover soul?and noone in DB can't affect souls

How again is this not stomp match?

@Lucifer

1) Well, I can't exactly argue this.

2) Yup.

3) To be fair, he doesn't regenerate during his battles and he only resurrected himself off screen through unknown means and had some amnesia.

But yeah, I'll close this if no one minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back