• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku BFR?

Goku has the BFR with Instant Transmission nah? He has BFR cell at kaio for VS in bloodlust, he could use it

Well he could but Cell would just come back with IT unless you mean a lower version of Cell then yes.

Edit: Sorry misread it, yes he could BFR someone to Kio planet.

Yeah Goku in character would not but he's never really encountered someone he couldn't kill with punches and Cell and Buu could teleport.

Goku teleporting someone on a diffrent planet and than run away from combat??? Even if he was bloodlusted that would never happen.

If he had no way to kill or K.O someone peirod then I think it would happen.

LordGriffin1000 said:
If he had no way to kill someone peirod then it would happen.
If it was to save other lives i would agree, but in any other case there is no way. He never did anything that should make us think that he would do something like that.

Of course that's my opinion it depends on others as well.

Like its the dude that risk the destruction of everything and death of his family just so he could fight buu on his own...

I wouldn't think Goku would forever fight someone he couldn't kill at all. He had ways to take out Buu (Spirit Bomb) but look at Zamasu, he keep trying to do things but nothing worked so he retreated to get Mafuba sealing technique so in a situation where he can't possibly kill someone and doesn't have the Mafuba I pretty sure he would BFR.

Him taking out buu with spirit bomb was so much plot convinience like nothing stopped Buu from just blasting of the planet as he usually did.

Plus remember that he only succeded to overpower him with spirit Bomb because they used a wish to get his energy back to maximum so alone he would of never won.

For Mafuba he needs his equipment.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wouldn't this be sorta outside help since Gokus placing them at only 1 specific place only he would have access to?
Not really, it's just a place he knows.

WilliamShadow said:
Him taking out buu with spirit bomb was so much plot convinience like nothing stopped Buu from just blasting of the planet as he usually did.

Plus remember that he only succeded to overpower him with spirit Bomb because they used a wish to get his energy back to maximum so alone he would of never won.

For Mafuba he needs his equipment.
I just making examples

I know he needs it in his equipment, I was making an example of a time where Goku didn't just stay fighting someone he couldn't beat forever.

I recall that Instant Transmission can teleport to the afterlife; and that case, if he were bloodlusted, teleporting someone to Hell would actually make perfect sense. Additionally, I believe the Mafuba could also be considered BFR.

^I just don't see Goku doing that with instant transmission at all also because he needs to activate that while in contact with the other person something he never did with a moving enemie. Also again Goku leaving a battle like that is just out of imagination cause bloodlusted Goku wants to fight even more than regular Goku.

Bloodlust basically means won't do stupid shit and no CIS and morals off. It aint Like Wolverine or Guts' bloodlust states were they becoming mad and kill anything that moves.

Perhaps we need a new word defined as, "Out of character and willing to do whatever it takes to win." If Bloodlusted doesn't work, perhaps Victory-lusted would be a more appropriate term. In that case, Goku would have BFR on those threads if Victory-Lusted was an allowed VS Thread rule.

Actually after rethinking this I disagree.

Instant Transmission is just fancy teleportation that can take Goku to different worlds. Regardless of its range, teleportation in general is just teleportation that can be used on either ones self or others. If we give Goku BFR just because of I.T., then do you know just how many characters with teleportation as well would be needed to be given BFR? It just doesn't seem like a good enough reason.

I don't think he wants to give Goku BFR, but wants to know if Goku can use IT to remove someone from the battle field.

He theoretically could, as shown with Cell and other people he teleported with, but the main issue is that it realistically isn't something Goku would do.

Instant Transmission requires concentration.

The one thing I can agree with death battle on tbh.

I doubt it can be used to BFR someone, that person would have to stay still for a few seconds

Which is not possible, especially with a bloodlusted match.

@Sins

It doesn't require concentration, it just requires an energy signature to lock on to.

Hence Goku can't just teleport his enemy onto Mars or some shit.

The Everlasting said:
@Sins
It doesn't require concentration, it just requires an energy signature to lock on to.

Hence Goku can't just teleport his enemy onto Mars or some shit.
I guess? But point still valid

It requires something, which unless we give goku prep time, it would most likely be invalidated in most matches.

I am fine with saying possible bfr on his profile with instant transmission I guess, but I am not going to use it to say

"Lul goku beats cuz instant transmission"

It doesn't require concentration in the "It takes a few seconds to work", it just means it only works if Goku has a living target to go to.

Instantaneous Movement on the other hand...

I mean, Goku does know some people who are currently in Hell, Frieza for example. Goku could try focusing for Frieza's energy and teleport his opponent to him. He'd never do that in character, and it be quite difficult for him to do that, but he does have the ability to do it given the circumstances.

And as mentioned aboce, the Mafuba/Evil Containment Wave could also be considered BFR.

But using Frieza, King Kai, or anyone else's energy to use the technique properly would be considered outside help. It wouldn't be like Goku sensing out and teleportating to a living environment.

Technically Goku could teleport to trees and such if he wished, as he collects ki from all living entities for the spirit bomb. However, he needs to link onto a strong source of ki to teleport.

Which is why Gohan had to charge up so much while Goku was on Beerus's planet.

Back