• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Base post SSG) vs Asura (the destructor) full power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mismatch

Goku would stomp here because and speed blitz him

His normal form post ssg is stronger than ssg who is high multi galaxy level+ and MFTL+

Mantra asura is only small star level+ and FTL

As much as I hate Goku (Well, DBZ to be specific due to terrible writing and piss poor consistency) I'd have to give this to Goku on the sheer grounds of "Post SSG".

Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║ said:
Kyo Zero said:
As much as I hate Goku (Well, DBZ to be specific due to terrible writing and piss poor consistency) I'd have to give this to Goku on the sheer grounds of "Post SSG".
Why did you hate goku
Not really through much fault of his own, but because of so many debates with clueless people who think Goku is the strongest character ever written and that he can eledgidly destroy the universe. But I hate DBZ because of bad writing, lazy and re-used concepts, and no real level of interest for me, whereas an anime like Hunter X Hunter procedes to be very interesting and well written, plus I can never really predict what happens next, things aren't black and white, there's areas of grey and there's never a clear outcome of what is going to happen next, so it keeps me interested.

As far as I known, Goku base post SSG is considered unknown; also, the exact speed of Asura is written in the profile, and the speed of Goku base still unknown

Faisal Shourov said:
1 word/ 1 line votes are not counted
but those are more than one word... anyway, remember that Antvasima said that SSJ and base Goku and Vegeta are considered Unknown due that the lack of feats

Antoniofer said:
anyway, remember that Antvasima said that SSJ and base Goku and Vegeta are considered Unknown due that the lack of feats
Interesting, I didn't see it. Fair enough, we can always wait for feats. Scaling is boring and annoying :v

Should we like close this or something? Tbh, we don't have a key nor know how powerful Goku is at base form as of Dragon Ball Super. Just saying...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Should we like close this or something? Tbh, we don't have a key nor know how powerful Goku is at base form. Just saying...
Yes we should I would say. We really have zero idea how strong current base Goku is. Even if he's stronger than before, he doesn't have any feats :|

I would say Base Goku and Vegeta should be banned until they get feats, if these threads become frequent

Well Anton and Faisal have agreed. That and the majority here just only make 1 word/1 line votes. Like from the looks of it, at least two people i see here even bothered to make reasonings on this.

But based on Anton and Faisal's points on this matter, i'll have to close until we get solid feats as to where Current Base Goku is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back