• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JaaNoLimitttt

He/Him
So here I'm really curious about who won between Gojou and Boboiboy.

GOJO SATORU
VS
BOBOIBOY

Rules : Standard battle assumption & Speed equalized

WHO WIN?

Last edited:
SBA assumes the strongest version, which is Low 5-B for BBB. Speed isn't equalised, which means BBB speedblitzes.

Pretty sure this is a stomp thread
No, Gojou can do a lot of defense with Infinity which makes Boboiboy unable to attack Gojou. Boboiboy
don't have ignore distance

About BBB 5B even gojou is much stronger, Gojou might be 5A, because yuuki made a black hole that might be able to scale to gojou, because gojou is a god tier in that verse.

About BBB 5B even gojou is much stronger, Gojou might be 5A, because yuuki made a black hole that might be able to scale to gojou, because gojou is a god tier in that verse.
The highest tier on his page right now is High 7-A. The highest tier on BBB's page is Low 5-B
No, Gojou can do a lot of defense with Infinity which makes Boboiboy unable to attack Gojou. Boboiboy
don't have ignore distance
Would that work when the massive difference in speed allows BBB to just instantly blitz Gojou before he can do anything?

I don't know this verse all that well, so maybe I'm missing something. Gojou has some good hax, I'll give him that

The highest tier on his page right now is High 7-A. The highest tier on BBB's page is Low 5-B

Would that work when the massive difference in speed allows BBB to just instantly blitz Gojou before he can do anything?

I don't know this verse all that well, so maybe I'm missing something. Gojou has some good hax, I'll give him that
Ah well, if the vs battle Gojou 7A and Boboiboy L5B, Gojou is still fighting here.

Even though gojou and boboiboy's speed is very far, it won't work, keep in mind gojou satoru's infinity is always active, so it's useless if boboiboy bombards gojo before he does anything.

I think BBB can just use range for this one seen Gojou have that Spatial Manipulation always active I believe.

Yeah unless BBB has some way around neutral infinity or resistance to mind manipulation and EE, he doesn't have much of a chance.

Back