• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojos infinity vs Hitscan

Would gojos infinity stop the hit scan attack of V1s (ultrakill) coins, its something someone is trying to argue to make V1 beat gojo and i want to know if that would actually hit him or not since I'm not qualified for it.

Would gojos infinity stop the hit scan attack of V1s (ultrakill) coins, its something someone is trying to argue to make V1 beat gojo and i want to know if that would actually hit him or not since I'm not qualified for it.
hitscan's a game mechanic so you prooobably wouldn't be able to use that in an argument. V1's bullets do travel when they ricochet off coins, so Infinity would perceive them and slow them down, yeah.

Gojos infinity slows depending on its mass, speed, danger, level and other qualities like that. V1’s coins are moving at at least subsonic but this person is arguing that it moves at over infinite speeds because its instant. I dont think he gets what hes talking about tbh

In case your wondering his moat recent comment on this was saying “Hitscan is instant and it's not a part of the verse it's a part of v1's weapons” i will continue to update everytime he replies in case anyone would like to know what his current argument is.

UPDATE: he has commented that “And the coins aren't FTL+ or the hitscan weapons their speed is irrelevant” if your wondering why he is saying they are “not FTL+” it is because i am using V1’s highest POSSIBLE REACTION speed but im giving his the ULTIMATE benefit of the doubt and saying the coins when shot and/or punched are going FLT+, please do ignore that as them going ftl+ is bull and doesn’t matter anyways because THOSE COINS ARE NOT GETTING PAST GOJO’S INFINITY 😭

Back