• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Someone is gonna shoot me for this but eh.

This Guy vs That Guy

Shinjuku Showdown Arc Gojo. Speed equalized. Siberian and Gojo start off 10 meters away from each other and Manton is in a van at the maximum distance he can be away without limiting Siberian's movement.

76eb0611f4d41360f39067c6c58e4a35.jpg

Just as I was trying to move away from this.

You already know the deal. How does Siberian bypass Infinity?

Ok so from what I gathered from Worm peeps she resists physical forces entirely. As in physics just doesn't work around her. So she's in a sense invulnerable from physical harm. However, Manton is the one projecting her and he's just a regular human. Killing him will kill Siberian too.

Every Gojo match comes down to the same shit I swear
1. Can the Siberian bypass Infinity?
2. Does the Siberian's ability give her resistance to void manip?
3. Does she have an answer for being incapacitated with info manip?

1. Can the Siberian bypass Infinity?
Presumably, considering how she entirely functions. But that doesn't stop Gojo from not engaging with it and moving on his own.

2. Does the Siberian's ability give her resistance to void manip?
Ignoring the headache of debating Hollow Purple's characteristics at all, assuming it could even kill her she'd come back from Manton. That's who Gojo would want to find but I don't think he could logically sense him since he's just a regular guy.

3. Does she have an answer for being incapacitated with info manip?
I don't even believe one would be capable of info dumping her if she doesn't have a brain and would supposedly resist other cognitohazard style powers within Worm, if her page is to be believed. Also, she could just ignore the Domain in a similar way to the Cache thing that is listed.

Ignoring the headache of debating Hollow Purple's characteristics at all, assuming it could even kill her she'd come back from Manton. That's who Gojo would want to find but I don't think he could logically sense him since he's just a regular guy.
Actually about this, Gojo could possibly sense him. When he was a child, there were two bounty hunters among a crowd of people who were going for him. One of them was in a cafe, the other was on a skyscraper and they were all reasonably far apart. He could tell them apart from this crowd and knew they were there for him in particular. He's done something similar with a guy who had no presence to be sensed at all, also when he was a child, that being Toji.
She's "immune to powers," because she just isn't hit be them. There's not anything to target.
This feels kind of inconclusive to me, then. I can't say for certain that Gojo could actually tell that the doctor dude was anything special, but idk how she kills him.

Actually about this, Gojo could possibly sense him. When he was a child, there were two bounty hunters among a crowd of people who were going for him. One of them was in a cafe, the other was on a skyscraper and they were all reasonably far apart. He could tell them apart from this crowd and knew they were there for him in particular. He's done something similar with a guy who had no presence to be sensed at all, also when he was a child, that being Toji.
I mean, it's possible. One could hypothetically argue he could sense Siberian coming from him, I don't know. I'm aware of the Toji thing but if I remember correctly the fact Toji didn't have any cursed energy to sense was later used to his advantage against Gojo. Manton of course wouldn't have CE to sense and wouldn't be the main thing Gojo is looking for because he doesn't know what his opponent looks like in this scenario.

Maybe he just cuts loose and Hollow Purples the area and kills him by accident, who knows.

I mean, it's possible. One could hypothetically argue he could sense Siberian coming from him, I don't know. I'm aware of the Toji thing but if I remember correctly the fact Toji didn't have any cursed energy to sense was later used to his advantage against Gojo. Manton of course wouldn't have CE to sense and wouldn't be the main thing Gojo is looking for because he doesn't know what his opponent looks like in this scenario.
He did, but when that worked against Gojo, he was extremely tired and strained for having used his ability for three days and three nights straight without sleeping. Toji had purposefully kept him on his toes just so that he could sneak up on him even with his invisible presence. Maybe he could sense where she was coming from, yeah.
Maybe he just cuts loose and Hollow Purples the area and kills him by accident, who knows.
Doubt it, that wouldn't really be in character. Per SBA, they're in central park, right? If the Siberian kills everybody in the general vicinity I could see him doing it, but otherwise, nah.

Gojo matches are getting out of hands, leave the dead guy rest in peace. The community already suffers from debating on the same topic.

Siberian can't cross infinite distance, it's physics manipulation is based on ignoring force, thus making it so the mass of an opponent has no resistance to be pushed apart (and of course causing it to be flat out immune being hit). This wouldn't do anything to infinity because Siberian doesn't nullify abilities in this process, so it would simply have the distance it crosses be divided forever.

Manton also would possess Cursed Energy, which Gojo can detect with Six Eyes and allow him to just teleport to the van and roundhouse kick him into vapor, which Siberian can't really do anything about.

This is a stomp match.

I mean I like JJK too, even if I am a super big fan of Worm

I'm just comparing their abilities accurately and that turns up very poorly for Manton

Yeah big stomp, his matter hax isn't gonna matter if its not able to interact with the limitless, and even then Gojo has a bigger arsenal and is overall the better fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back