• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
28 y/o Satoru Gojo vs Servant Gilgamesh
Speed Equalised
mqdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Gojo:
Gilgamesh:
Incon:

Nvm Stomp match

Last edited:
This is not even fair for the poor Gojo.... Gil stomps

This is a hyper stomp what did gojo do to deserve this

You should have at least use versions where their tier are equal or equalized stats

the thing is the spatial resistance come from his CCC key tho
I'm unsure what key that is though? I thought it was the servant one which is why I concluded this match was a stomp. Correct me if I'm wrong though since I barely know much about Gilgamesh.

Is there any way to get this closed? I'm pretty sure everyone unanimously agrees this is a stomp

Gilgamesh has C-Rank magic resistance without his armor, and servants with D-Rank magic resistance and above have spatial resistance
why? magic resistance is exactly what it sounds like, resistance to magic. Spatial magic will be resisted but spatial manip?

why? magic resistance is exactly what it sounds like, resistance to magic. Spatial magic will be resisted but spatial manip?
This have already talked many times before, the skill is called Magic Resistance but resist anything with mystery in general, that's why someone with MR can resist Mystyc Eyes that aren't magic and instead a sort of genetic mutation.

This have already talked many times before, the skill is called Magic Resistance but resist anything with mystery in general, that's why someone with MR can resist Mystyc Eyes that aren't magic and instead a sort of genetic mutation.
except that it doesn't. the mana stat can be used to resist mystic eyes

except that it doesn't. the mana stat can be used to resist mystic eyes
It can be resisted via MR or mana, the mana can increase the level of MR resistance of someone, Saber Alter had a MR of Rank B that made the success chances of eyes of Rider a 50-50, that added with her high Mana is what made that Rider couldn't petrify her.

It can be resisted via MR or mana, the mana can increase the level of MR resistance of someone, Saber Alter had a MR of Rank B that made the success chances of eyes of Rider a 50-50, that added with her high Mana is what made that Rider couldn't petrify her.
Mystic Eyes: A+
The possession of Mystic Eyes of the highest level, "Cybele".
Those whose MGI is C rank and below will be unconditionally petrified, while those of B rank will be petrified depending on the result of saving throw. Those of A rank will not be petrified, but suffer a rank down on all of their abilities and receive a "heavy pressure".

source: fgo material I

besides, this isn't the result of the mana stat (or magic resistance skill in your case) allowing to resist mystery but the mystic eyes being countered by it so it shouldn't be generalized, I mean noble phantasm and servants are mysteries too right?

The possession of Mystic Eyes of the highest level, "Cybele".
Those whose MGI is C rank and below will be unconditionally petrified, while those of B rank will be petrified depending on the result of saving throw. Those of A rank will not be petrified, but suffer a rank down on all of their abilities and receive a "heavy pressure".
Eyes that originally function to collect visual information are instead a method to impart magical effects upon a subject. Medusa possesses the Mystic Eyes of Petrification "Cybele", which are Mystic Eyes of the highest order. As in her legend, subjects caught in her vision will be petrified if their Magic Resistance is C or lower.
Caption: Medusa's Mystic Eyes of Petrification cannot be replicated by magic.

source: Fate/complete material III: World Material - The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War: Rider, p.028-029

This was talked before, there are materials that say they are resisted via MR and others that say that is with mana, it was just used the version of mana because it come from FGO that is more recent and anyways one with enough MR would resist them.

Anyways, this is derailing a lot the thread so if you have a problem with MR resisting things that aren't magic then make a CRT about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back