• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hollow purple's void stuff is likely to be removed soon so that win con is not a win con now. Gojo's domain only targets stuff with curse energy so the aliens not having ce means that also gets ignored.

This idea about speed factoring into whether or not Limitless can stop the aliens doesn't really seem to map onto the manga, I'm confused where this idea has come from but given the aliens are rel, they would still have mass, LS is when one's mass becomes unmeasured iirc while rel still has mass.

This idea about speed factoring into whether or not Limitless can stop the aliens doesn't really seem to map onto the manga, I'm confused where this idea has come from but given the aliens are rel, they would still have mass, LS is when one's mass becomes unmeasured iirc while rel still has mass.
Limitless automatically detects threats but it can’t do it instantly. Since Ben moves far faster than Gojo can comprehend, he should reasonably slip by his Infinity. Afterall, it actively has to filter what is and isn’t a threat.

Limitless automatically detects threats but it can’t do it instantly. Since Ben moves far faster than Gojo can comprehend, he should reasonably slip by his Infinity. Afterall, it actively has to filter what is and isn’t a threat.
And Gojo can have it target everything given this is a fight. Gojo is able to block things he can't see also so I don't see this working.

And Gojo can have it target everything given this is a fight. Gojo is able to block things he can't see also so I don't see this working.
Because Limitless targets it, but how can it target something it also can’t see? Imagine an automatic turret trying to catch a jet plane. This is not even accounting for the countless hax Ben has ie gravity manipulation and black holes with Gravattack. Gojo has no legs up here, he’s weaker, he’s slower, he’s not that much smarter combat wise, it’s just a Ben W.

So since this is likely a stomp in Ben’s favor, shouldn’t both profiles have the prior match removed?
Yes, this is a massive stomp and should be closed.

Unless someone can actually give a way for Gojo to win in this scenario, that doesn't involve Ben becoming an idiot.

Yes, this is a massive stomp and should be closed.

Unless someone can actually give a way for Gojo to win in this scenario, that doesn't involve Ben becoming an idiot.
Yes, and I also think Gojo should have his previous win and Ben his previous loss removed from profiles. Since there’s sufficient votes, can I just go and edit the profiles?

Yes, and I also think Gojo should have his previous win and Ben his previous loss removed from profiles. Since there’s sufficient votes, can I just go and edit the profiles?
I have no idea how this works and I cannot find anything about it.

You should ask someone more knowledge about the rules than myself.

Wait, Hold up, infinity is automatic, and is shown blocking things with no mass. It should be able to defend against most things Ben can do.

This is a massive stomp unless any gojo fans have something to say ? Not that it’ll change a thing though

Automatic, not instant. A coffee maker can’t move at light speeds
There isn't proof for being able to speedblitz Satoru which means you bypass infinity, Plus, if Satoru analyses Ben and sees that he is ungodly powerful, he'd most likely make infinity manual, which Ben cant bypass.

There isn't proof for being able to speedblitz Satoru which means you bypass infinity, Plus, if Satoru analyses Ben and sees that he is ungodly powerful, he'd most likely make infinity manual, which Ben cant bypass.
There’s no proof he can’t be blitzed either. The way Infinity works, it’s just the most logical thing. Again, he won’t be able to process Ben’s attacks before they come out, so Infinity is useless.

There’s no proof he can’t be blitzed either. The way Infinity works, it’s just the most logical thing. Again, he won’t be able to process Ben’s attacks before they come out, so Infinity is useless.
If Satoru makes infinity a manual ability he wont need to process anything, nothing will touch him.

Back