• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo range

Why Gojo has kilometers range with Cursed Techniques and Sorcery?

I prolly forget Something

technically has infinite range because infinity creates an infinite space
He compresses an infinite distance into an infinitesimal point, so technically the range of Infinity (the shield you’re talking about) would be Below Standard Melee. You’d need infinite speed or some kind of infinite range to affect Infinity, but Infinity itself does not have infinite range since Gojo hasn’t been shown propagating the barrier that far. The most we see is a few inches like when he flexes on Jogo.
TL;DR - No lmao

He compresses an infinite distance into an infinitesimal point, so technically the range of Infinity (the shield you’re talking about) would be Below Standard Melee. You’d need infinite speed or some kind of infinite range to affect Infinity, but Infinity itself does not have infinite range since Gojo hasn’t been shown propagating the barrier that far. The most we see is a few inches like when he flexes on Jogo.
TL;DR - No lmao
Didn't he showed infinity range feats in the 1v3 in Shibuya?
Might misremember

TL;DR - No lmao
But the distance is still infinite, so infinite range.

Let's ask the real questions here.
Why does his profile have "Likely High 7-A, far higher with "Purple", even far higher with Black Flash"? Pretty sure black flash is for only physical attacks

Let's ask the real questions here.
Why does his profile have "Likely High 7-A, far higher with "Purple", even far higher with Black Flash"? Pretty sure black flash is for only physical attacks
I do agree with far higher with Purple makes no sense since the technique negates durability and is hax. But Black Flash could prolly amp attacks that aren't physical since it involves how Cursed Energy works under a certain timeframe, and we know character's like Gojo are able to launch raw cursed energy without applying it to a technique.

Though I think in the context here Black Flash is only applying to physical attacks. It doesn't need to say "Far higher with Black Flash physical attacks" as that's needlessly long.

I do agree with far higher with Purple makes no sense since the technique negates durability and is hax. But Black Flash could prolly amp attacks that aren't physical since it involves how Cursed Energy works under a certain timeframe, and we know character's like Gojo are able to launch raw cursed energy without applying it to a technique.

Though I think in the context here Black Flash is only applying to physical attacks. It doesn't need to say "Far higher with Black Flash physical attacks" as that's needlessly long.
I can see your point but i still think it's limited to physical attacks.

Black flash occurs when cursed energy is applied within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit.

Purple is already cursed energy itself, i don't see what other cursed energy could be applied to it.

I can see your point but i still think it's limited to physical attacks.

Black flash occurs when cursed energy is applied within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit.
This is fair. Though couldn't you interpret this as raw cursed energy landing a physical hit onto something? It doesn't need to be limited to hits done by one's body.
Purple is already cursed energy itself, i don't see what other cursed energy could be applied to it.
It's Cursed Energy applied into a technique. Cursed Techniques and raw Cursed Energy are noted to be different by Gojo. It's the difference between knocking the can over and twisting the can. Purple is also a bad example since its hax dependent and just erases people via void manipulation. Something like Red would be a better example imo.

For Cursed Techniques, Black Flash wouldn't apply, but for character's who can shoot raw cursed energy like shockwaves, it could be applicable since it isn't a cursed technique.

Hm, I take back the first reply to your comment. It can only be referring to strikes with the body since there's only a delay of cursed energy in physical strikes whereas raw cursed energy wouldn't have that problem.

I agree with you.

Back