• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gohan upgrade

I thought the tri beam thing was much more powerful then normal ki attacks and Tien deflecting one of Buu's attacks is not inconsistent as there is no proof Buu was going full out.

That was, if I recall, on the last 10 minutes of Gotenks' power inside Buu so he'd be going all out. He also intended on killing Gohan there, and Gohan himself seemed scared shitless by the attack.

Tien's Kikoho is arguably the strongest Ki attack in the series. There is no such thing as broken as the Kikoho. 16, 18 and 17 did as much damage to Cell as the air. Tien dented him and held him down for around 30 minutes ( estimative ) and even still that would be ******* OP. Piccolo didn't SCRATCH Imperfect Cell post-Human Absorbtions and 16 who is above Piccolo and 17 by a wide margin didn't make Imperfect Cell flinch.

And even before that, in the Original Dragonball, Roshi stated that comparing the Kamehameha to the Kikoho was impossible and that the Kikoho was outmatched. Kikoho >>>> Kamehameha. The only other move that can be compared to the Kikoho is the Genki Dama and maybe the Special Beam Cannon. The attack is however based on the strength of the user, so Tien isn't such a asswipe too. It's no inconsistency if it's a patter.

Trunks at SSJ2 fighting along Blues and Black was just an asspull, really. I even joked about this talking to a friend who questioned me about how the **** was Trunks at SSJ2 kicking Rosé Black away ( he argued that Black would break his leg by tanking it, jokingly ) and I said that Trunks didn't have the strength to break his own leg and that he didn't even scratch Black's gi. Thats how BS it is.

I personally believe that Goku has two bases do to it kinda explaining Beerus' statement and also fitting into the logic, but even if you don't, it makes absolutely no sense since that'd make Piccolo be at SSG level which is ridiculous. And by consequence, Gohan is SSG too, since he is comparable to Piccolo.. And Tagoma... And pre-Gold Freeza despite the fact he got ultra curbstomped by a SSG Level being ( Base Goku ).

Back