• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoH Revision

@Sir Ovens

Are you willing to handle this?

I don't mind fixing the pages but school has started and I will be very busy.

It would take me some time to get through all of them alone.

Okay. No problem. You can ask other members for help if you wish.

If I could get a quick TL;DR (The ratings and which characters are affected) as a list, I can go apply the changes. My memory of GoH needs a little spark

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

King should have sleep manipulation and Hui and Jin should have resistance to it.

In this chapter [1], the King tries to put Hui to sleep, however is able to. Considering that Hui and Jin sare all the same abilities and him being his clone, he should have it too. He also seems to be able to hide his presence or power level as he was able to enter the room with out anyone noticing and even the woman in the six comments on how she wasn't able to notice him.

Also in the next chapter [2], the King removes all the air around Mandeok, creating a vacuum around him. Pretty much the same when Uma created a Vacuum around herself. Although not sure what that gives. Although should be noted he can do such a thing.

@PowerToScale

Sleep manipulation and resistance to it seems fine.

Jvando said:
If I could get a quick TL;DR (The ratings and which characters are affected) as a list, I can go apply the changes. My memory of GoH needs a little spark
Is somebody willing to help Jvando out with this? Help would be appreciated.

Okay. I would appreciate if you leave him a message.

Sorry this took so long,

TL;DR:

Daewi and all who scale (Ilpyo, Seungchul, Uma, the Crown Princes, Sujin, Ragnarok Gods, Old World Competition Arc Mori Jin) = At least Low 4-C scaling to PowerToScale's calc. As an added bonus, Daewi himslef gets High 4-C with Martial Arts as he was stated to surpass Okhwang with it. Daewi should also get High 4-C dura with the Sage's Robe on.

Ragnarok Mori Jin and all who scale (Satan after 52x amp, Dante Okhwang, Mori Hui with the Original Yeoui, Body of the King R) baseline High 4-C.

Mori Jin 250,000x = 4-B (1.1900866e+48 J/11.9 Kilofoe). Satan 250, 000 gets this and Phase 3 Satan with the boost will have 4-B (2.9752165e+53 J/2.975 Gigafoe) durability.

The above will of course scale to Supreme Gods, including Mori and Tathagata (when he eventually gets a profile) and Gods Absorbed R.

Satan is a case all on his own because he's a huge stone wall. Base Satan would be Low 4-C, High 4-C with martial arts with a High 4-C dura to match. His Phase 2 with the 52x multiplier would make him High 4-C and give him High 4-C+ dura. As mentioned above, Satan with 250,000 will be 4-B, with 4-B dura.

To recap,

Top tiers = Low 4-C

God tiers = High 4-C

Absolute God tiers = 4-B

Minor detail, but since Okhwang has 2x Daewi's power, he should get Low 4-C+ in base, and Post-Power Absorption Hui will be High 5-A+ (2.54292e+39 J) for being 72x weaker than Old Okhwang.

Seperating Okhwang, Mori Hui and Satan because they have tiers no other characters share.

Mori Hui: At least 6-C, possibly Low 6-B, higher in Monkey King Mode, up to Low 6-B, possibly High 6-B with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher when using Re-Taekwondo, potentially up to High 5-A to Low 4-C when using more power, Low 4-C at maximum power | At least 6-A, High 6-A in Monkey King Mode, higher with Re-Taekwondo, far higher with Hallyang Style Pumba, potentially up to High 5-A to Low 4-C when using more power, Low 4-C at maximum power | At least High 5-A, at least Low 4-C with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher in Monkey King Mode, High 4-C with a combination of both, higher when using Martial Arts | At least High 4-C, higher when using Martial Arts

Okhwang: At least Low 4-C, higher with Re-Taekwondo | At least High 4-C, higher with the Blade of Tathagata, higher with Re-Taekwondo, higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture | At least High 4-C

Sata
: At least Low 4-C, High 4-C with Martial Arts | At least Low 4-C, up to High 4-C to 4-B with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, High 4-C when empowered by heat | At least Low 4-C up to High 4-C to 4-B with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture

Note that Mori Hui's tier change for his earlier keys is due to a claculation error I made before. He's supposed to be able to reach Low 6-B, possibly High 6-B with acupuncture using Dante as a reference

Also leave current arc characters and keys alone, I'll do a seperate revision for them once the arc concludes.

I think that Sir Ovens seems to make sense.

So, I remember after the planet calling thread was over it was decided not to calc.planet sizes and just assume they are earth size. GOHS calcs the sage planet using another planets size. I believe that calc should be redone using earths size.

That's what this whole revision is for. They now scale to Low 4-C from Okhwang's Asia wiping feat.

That was a long TL:DR.

...I'm a bit late, but the changes seem reasonable enough, though my GoH knowledge isn't the greatest.

Sorry there isn't an easier way to summarise the tiers for you.

A large reason why I edit profiles myself is because changes usually go over people's heads and mistakes are made along the way.

I'll clean up what I can when I'm done with my break but this should do for now.

I'd leave those alone for now. Their 4-C tiers are tied to the latest arc keys.

N Kardashev said:
I wonder how long the arc is gonna last and will there be more
Current one? It was said that this was going to be the last arc... unless he decides to scrape that and do more. It was also said that the arc is reeaching into it's last stages. If I had to guess, I would say another 100-150 chapters

There is that small resistance to sleep manip Power brought up that should be added to Mori Hui, Mori Jin, and Mori Dan's pages.

Um guys, why Ardun and Sujin, who is "able to fight on the same level as Mori Jin and Ilpyo Park", are small star level, if base Mori Jin during Oraeguk arc is at least High 4-C? You forgot to make all the changes

We still need to edit GOH page and remove High 4-C calc, so someone has to work on it.

Back