• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is definitely a feat, I am not disregarding that but gogeta's resistance is different to strange's, gogeta's is pride based and hard to quantify. Im not saying penance stare definitely wont work but just that its not a guarantee due to that resistance. I'm not wanking just trying to be fair and use valid points. Like i said before gogeta would need to stare in to GR's eyes and GR would have to close the range. And if he somehow did manage to use penance stare im not sure all the pain and suffering that goku/vegeta caused would be much compared to gogetas durability and honestly i dont know if it work the same way considering gogeta is a fusion and as gogeta has never actually cause much pain or suffering. So i think this battle would likely be decided outside of the penance stare.

Also, Vegeta's resistance to Mind Hax is him overcoming Babidi's attempt to force him to obey and follow his commands. Ghost Rider is reflecting all the pain of Vegeta's evil deeds back at him.

Look in my opinion penance stare isn't going to have such an effect that will effectively give ghost rider the win, and no matter how you look at it it is going to be very difficult for GR to even use it on gogeta. A way I see gogeta winning would simply be to use a full powered kiai which could one-shot GR or also like the way i said before with IT spam etc. Those are just a few scenarios i think could get him the win.

Unless the ressurection is instant then it is irrelevant, if gogeta can put him down/kill him then its a win.

Didn't know that was a rule, but surely if gogeta killed him he's not going to wait around for an hour, he would leave the scene. And Celestial Judge I'm not being ignorant, I've read explanations from earlier comments and read the description on GR profile. He still needs to close the range before being one-shot

Son Gandhi said:
Didn't know that was a rule, but surely if gogeta killed him he's not going to wait around for an hour, he would leave the scene. And Celestial Judge I'm not being ignorant, I've read explanations from earlier comments and read the description on GR profile. He still needs to close the range before being one-shot
You know you can't votr on your own post right?

and everyone else thinks that this IS a stomp, and for good reasons. Gogeta can't do anything to Ghost Rider.

@Son oh really, so type 8 immortality, regen that makes it very impossible for Gogeta to even kill, as well as hax that he has nothing to counter against isn't proof??

@thatoneguy yes. @glass nobody has stated how long it takes for him to come back to life, if he's impossible to kill then are you saying he can only be erased like a zeno or thanos hax? And he has to close the range to use his hax and there is no proof penance stare would work.

@Thatoneguy78 No

"Multi-Galaxy level (Effortlessly stomped Omega Shenron. Kicked back and converted the Negative Karma Ball into positive energy)"

Huesito88 said:
@Thatoneguy78 No
"Multi-Galaxy level (Effortlessly stomped Omega Shenron. Kicked back and converted the Negative Karma Ball into positive energy)"
I just noticed that this was GT nvm then. So whats stopping Ghost rider from haxing Gogeta to death then?

Son Gandhi said:
@thatoneguy78 gogeta is well in to the 3-B range. Ghost rider is 4-b and possibly 3-b
We assume the strongest so that means that Ghost rider is 3-B for this match unless said otherwise

I've stated many times but just to be clear, ghost rider would have to close the range before being one-shot.

Should someone put the definition of immortality and resurrection in the thread? Because I don't think he understands.

Also can you name one fight where gogeta doesn't try to rush in and physically attack his opponent. To my memory he did that Everytime.

And he doesn't have resistance to any hax so again how does Goku win this?

What's the reasoning behind that, is ghost rider's body indestructible? Can you only kill him with existence erasure hax? Is he immune to energy attack? If he can be killed how long does it take him to resurrect?

@celestial obviously I know the definitions but what I am asking is how does ghost rider's work because its not the same for everyone who has resurrection and immortality. Like how long does he take to ressurect, is there any specifics to it? Does he neeed to be "erased" regardless of ap difference etc?

Gogeta at best hits Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider resurrects

Gogeta gets his soul ripped out

Good Game

It doesn't specify how long it takes to resurrect but that's fair enough and also what determines whether he is still needed by god? But if its true that he can only be killed by erasure or god being killed then somebody should've said this earlier as that basically means he would win against anyone without erasure hax. One last point though, isn't the stardust breaker kind of existence erasure in a way?

ghost rider has a massive AP advantage considering he's >>> Odin who can easilly re-create entire regions of the universe and scales to zeus who is superior to Atlas, who lifts the entire universe, meanwhile Syn feat is not even 20 galaxies

Son Gandhi said:
It doesn't specify how long it takes to resurrect but that's fair enough and also what determines whether he is still needed by god? But if its true that he can only be killed by erasure or god being killed then somebody should've said this earlier as that basically means he would win against anyone without erasure hax. One last point though, isn't the stardust breaker kind of existence erasure in a way?
he exists till sin does, and no, it is not EE

Gogeta has soul punisher/stardust breaker which is basically soul/existence erasure as it completely erased janemba

exept it only destroyed the evil, left the boys soul alone, and didnt affect janembas soul, as it jas no soul beyond that of the boy its possesing

@overlord how can he have the ap advantage when he is only possibly 3-b and gogeta stomped omega shenron who is easily 3-B and stomped without going full power. If GR has that ap advantage then it should be made clear on his profile.

Back