• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Your Favorite Verse

Godzilla is on a rampage in your favorite verse. Can he solo it?

Rules:

Speed is not equalized

Godzilla is 300 meters tall and 100,000 tons

Godzilla is bloodlusted and has access to every one of his abilities, including his transformations and powerups

Your favorite verse must kill Godzilla in order to stop him; BFR and incapacitation won't work
1016-30cmSakai-Godzilla1992-Sideview 59045.1488223581.1280.1280-1-

- Dragon Ball: *Hey, what are you doing my world? I will beat you!* "Son Goku" (Then proceed killing Godzilla).

- One-Punch Ma: Godzilla solos

- Boku no Hero Academia: Everyone died

- Konosuba: See as MHA and OPM

- Demonbane: *I'm not amused, you are trying solo this verse, how painful, I will destroy you 400 millions times* "Elder God Demonbane"

- Umineko no Naku Koro ni: *My, my, there little monster was playing around in my verse....., I will erase this little now* "Bernkastel"

- Pokemo: *You dare solo my verse, I will turn you to dust right now!!!* "Arceus"

- Cthulhu Mythos: *What the heck? I don't see this little one in my world.... sigh* "Yog-Sothoth"

Stellaris: Serves a genuine threat but god tiers effortlessly stomps him

Doctor Who : A single TARDIS can solo Godzilla

The Dank Tower : HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAH. You're floating down here with me, Godzilla.

Mythology : Nothing that is part of mythology can literally curbstomp godzilla am I right?

My Little Pony : Discord takes this

Dungeons and Dragons: Godzilla will make a nice pet for the children

-Mario Bros: Does a lot of damage, but IT WILL go down when he faces Mario or someone else lol.

-DOOM: Everyone gets RIPPED AND TORN.

-Metal Gear: SNAKE?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!. They don't last.

-Battle Angel Alita: Almost the entire cast will be dead but Alita and Don Fua, who would rekt Godzilla because of lack of AP.

-Berserk: If Godzilla blows up the planet I am 100% sure Idea of Evil will cease to be because it was born from the very own concept of evil in people, so no people = no evil = no Idea of Evil.

-Fist of the North Star: Everyone is already dead. No way they can defend against anything.

-Evangelio: Everyone is now tang. Nothing can damage Godzilla.

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: HA Dio solos or GER Giorno solos. Or Novel Kars, him too. Everyone is kill tho.

-Marvel Cinematic Universe: Snap

-Star Wars: Death Star to the face, or a god tier Legends Sith nukes Godzilla.

This is COMPOSITE Godzilla, it is High 5-A.

No way The Beast is going to do ANY damage.

Numbersguy said:
This is COMPOSITE Godzilla, it is High 5-A.

No way The Beast is going to do ANY damage.
90% of the Beasts abilities ignore Durability and has regen Godzilla can't applicable bypass

How else do you think he has a win against a 5B?

Okay, so:

SCP: Does pretty good, but then dies when 682 shows up.

Cthulhu Mythos: Can do good here considering he finally beats Cthulhu, but once Randolph appears, it's over.

Mario Bros.: Actually does fairly well, seeing as he AP-stomps most of the High 4-Cs, but the Power Star alone wins. Dreamy Bowser's overkill, though i'd like to see that animated.

Marvel Comics: Wipes Holds up, but anyone 4-A or above wipes him out.

So far, my favorite character's not doing well.

DOOM: R.I.P Hell again.

DC Comics: Clears, as Marvel's more quality R.I.P Lizard

Disney (Mickey's own verse): Mickey buys him The only one capable of winning here is Mickey, and he gets squashed via Goji being overrall stronger.

Godzilla: OH NO!

Reality: "GOJI, NO-" i die

Looney Tunes: Godzilla rips them apart unless Marvin uses his 3-C weapon, and even then, he won't really.

Jurassic Park: Yikes. Close the park.

So, yeah, counting them up:

Wins: 5

Losses: 5

Ties: 1

Dark Souls: Depends how far into 4-B they get, but I personally don't see how Godzilla beats the rez either way.

Magic: The Gathering: Does not solo the verse

Bloodborne: From what's on the file, he gets mindhaxxed.

Berserk (Verse): Rip

Cthulhu Mythos: He's fine against non 1-As as long as he avoids The Colour Out of Space

Darkest Dungeo: Would get incapped by the Sleeper

Destiny: Yeah, no

Warhammer 40,000: Doesn't solo this one either (I am not trying to fit in that many links, even though I skipped a lot of MTG dudes who could win this is too much)

Salt and Sanctuary: Can't beat Ressurection (Also why do so many of my verses have this)

Hotline Miami: Rip

Hollow Knight (Verse): Rip

Super Smash Bros.: Dies to tier 2

The Legend of Zelda: I don't think he wins, though these matches actually seem fair from the looks of it.

DOOM: Rip

Back