• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed isn't equalized
Range is equalized
Can... can you even do that? I don't think you can do that in an official match.

Anyways, since speed isn't equalized and range is equalized, and I am assuming Godzilla is High 8-C+ in durability here, Thrash Machine blitzes the **** out of Godzilla (583.1 m/s vs 3.79984 m/s, a factor of 153.4538x) and oneshots because it is literally over 100 times weaker than Thrash Machine in that tier (120 tons vs 1.195 tons, a factor of 100.4184x). If you take the Town level durability end then he's at least 48.333x times more durable than Thrash Machine can hit.

Any way I look at this, it's a stomp.

Last edited:
Are 'possibly' ratings taken into consideration? Because if so, I believe Godzilla could win as he has a 'possibly Town level' durability statistic. Thrash Machine has Multi-City Block level AP. Thus Godzilla should be capable of taking numerous attacks from them.

In addition, Godzilla has an AP advantage, and since speed was equalized, it's unlikely they'll be able to avoid Godzilla forever before Godzilla takes them out quite easily with vapor breath. Especially if Godzilla latches onto them considering he has superior lifting strength (Godzilla's scales to 25,267.9 Tons, Thrasher caps at 5700 Tons. That's a pretty large gap). If he latches onto them, it should be over considering at that point, Godzilla could just unload vapor breath onto them.

Are 'possibly' ratings taken into consideration? Because if so, I believe Godzilla could win as he has a 'possibly Town level' durability statistic. Thrash Machine has Multi-City Block level AP. Thus Godzilla should be capable of taking numerous attacks from them.

In addition, Godzilla has an AP advantage, and since speed was equalized, it's unlikely they'll be able to avoid Godzilla forever before Godzilla takes them out quite easily with vapor breath. Especially if Godzilla latches onto them considering he has superior lifting strength (Godzilla's scales to 25,267.9 Tons, Thrasher caps at 5700 Tons. That's a pretty large gap). If he latches onto them, it should be over considering at that point, Godzilla could just unload vapor breath onto them.
I didn’t realize that he has a “possibly town level” durability tier lol! If that’s the case than Godzilla wins FRA

If Godzilla is allowed to have 7-C durability this is absolutely a stomp. Thrash Machine won't be able to do damage to Goji in that case, and Goji can one-shot TM at any time with his atomic breath.

If Godzilla is instead restricted to 8-C+ durability, he gets one-shot by Thrash Machine, but can one-shot Thrash Machine if he hits them with atomic breath.

However, since their starting range isn't given, SBA says they start at the furthest range between the two, which is hundreds of meters. And since speed is equalized, Goji has more than enough time to get off a breath attack while Thrash Machine is closing the distance.

Honestly, this is still a stomp. Yes, Thrash Machine technically has a win condition against 8-C+ durability Goji, being able to one-shot with a punch, but it's pretty unlikely to happen, given TM has to cross hundreds of meters while Godzilla is firing superheated atomic breath at them, and even a glancing blow instantly obliterates TM. TM has a win condition on paper, but in practical terms, it loses this fight 99.99% of the time due to not being able to attack while Goji has plenty of opportunities to attack himself. You could lower the distance, but I'm not sure how close it needs to be fair and not become a reverse stomp for Thrash Machine given the physical tier difference.

Sorry, I just don't think this match works.

Last edited:
Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Normally I would just suggest finding a new range for them to start at, but given how they both one-shot each other, that makes balancing extremely difficult.

I just don't think this matchup is gonna work.

Last edited:
Back