• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A match I though of that is pretty cool.

1. Speed is equalized
2. Base Godzilla and the Immaculate One are used

h5cqbyv2uzx41.jpg
fC6aCdU.png

King of the Monsters
Child of the Goddess: 7

Last edited:
Alright, let’s me start this:

I believe Godzilla has the AP advantage with 526 GT compared to Rhea’s 409 GT. Not to big of a difference. Rhea has the advantage in that she has Flight and thus more maneuverable than Godzilla but Godzilla’s range far exceed that of Rhea’s but her Counterattck allow Rhea to attack back at any distance.

Rhea has Aurora Breath, which while requires minor prep, can not only ignore Godzilla’s durability, but also paralyze the creature and lower its stats by 10% for a short time.

In order for Godzilla to win, he have to take down Rhea about four times, and with each time, she gets more durable. With each defeat, she gains abilities like Death Blow and Wrath which increase her chance for big damage since Wrath increase her attack every time she initiate battle and Wrath grants her a much higher chance to crit when being attacked, which tripled her attacking power

Considering Ancient Dragonskin, she take half damage from each of Godzilla’s attacks. Then we have her Dragon-Scale Wall which, while only when her barrier is healthy, can reduce damage by 70%.

For now, I vote for the Child of the Goddess

Alright, let’s me start this:

I believe Godzilla has the AP advantage with 526 GT compared to Rhea’s 409 GT. Not to big of a difference. Rhea has the advantage in that she has Flight and thus more maneuverable than Godzilla but Godzilla’s range far exceed that of Rhea’s but her Counterattck allow Rhea to attack back at any distance.

Rhea has Aurora Breath, which while requires minor prep, can not only ignore Godzilla’s durability, but also paralyze the creature and lower its stats by 10% for a short time.

In order for Godzilla to win, he have to take down Rhea about four times, and with each time, she gets more durable. With each defeat, she gains abilities like Death Blow and Wrath which increase her chance for big damage since Wrath increase her attack every time she initiate battle and Wrath grants her a much higher chance to crit when being attacked, which tripled her attacking power

Considering Ancient Dragonskin, she take half damage from each of Godzilla’s attacks. Then we have her Dragon-Scale Wall which, while only when her barrier is healthy, can reduce damage by 70%.

For now, I vote for the Child of the Goddess
One for Rhea, although Godzilla has superior LS and may use energy absorption if needed

Rhea has the advantage here for the most part, my only question is how well does she handle radiation?

She potentially can survive Cosmic Radiation via some statements that members of her species have gone to space. Though that isn't included on her profile.

Well she should scale to them, its not like they have any specific abilities that allows them to resist radiation.

Rhea FRA in that case, just not sure if it’s fair

Though that’s very important and should be on her file

Back