• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs The Hulk

When these two children of the atom collide, who would win?

For this fight Godzilla is composite Godzilla and as a result he has access to every single ability from every form of media he's been in (including his full power purple atomic breath, having fought the Avengers and SuperGodzilla), and Hulk has access to his World Breaker form

Who wins?

IIRC Godzilla had infinite energy in the end of the Final Wars and Burning Godzilla had the highest level of energy since the big bang and was going to damage the space-time. I don't remember how big of an area he was going to destroy the space-time of. But Composite Godzilla is At the very least 4-B but likely High 3-A/low 2-C. Godzilla takes this.

Composite Godzilla?

He has FTL reflexes, has infinite stamina/energy, has can fire his breath to fly, his tail kick, is a living magnet, has ludicrous Regenerationn, can shoot lasers from his eyes and more.

He is large planet level to star level by powerscaling also.

I think he takes this

PancakeExterminator said:
Isn't composite godzilla High 3-A ? IIRC he had infinite energy and energy that was never seen since the big bang
He is only high 3-A when melting down

Normally he is 5-A/4-C

Godzilla got Keizer energy which made him have infinite energy, yes.

So as i said composite goji is High 3-A while Hulk is 4-C. Hulk gets erased from the universe.
He only melts down when dying, it would be useless to melt down

FanofRPGs said:
Composite Godzilla?
He has FTL reflexes, has infinite stamina/energy, has can fire his breath to fly, his tail kick, is a living magnet, has ludicrous Regenerationn, can shoot lasers from his eyes and more.

He is large planet level to star level by powerscaling also.

I think he takes this
Correction. MFTL+. ;)

Godzilla's reactions are too much for Hulk. Tho Hulk's reactions should be far higher if it really reacted to attacks from Silver Surfer and Thor.

FanofRPGs said:
So as i said composite goji is High 3-A while Hulk is 4-C. Hulk gets erased from the universe.
He only melts down when dying, it would be useless to melt down
He still has Keizer s infinite energy. Still High 3-A but lower end of it compared to meltdown.

FanofRPGs said:
Isn't composite godzilla High 3-A ? IIRC he had infinite energy and energy that was never seen since the big bang
He is only high 3-A when melting down
Normally he is 5-A/4-C

Godzilla got Keizer energy which made him have infinite energy, yes.
For some reason the Infinite energy of FW Godzilla was not accepted here (vs battles) even with Toho saying that.

Back