• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Upgrade

Conclusions are follows:
High/4-C off this was rejected however a 5-A upgrade for later Heisei era characters was agreed on.
Meltdown has a few higher calcs I made and Gallavant made that could be used for 5-A, High 5-A up to Low 4-C.
Profiles affected are Moguera, Heisei Godzilla (maybe another key for SpaceGodzilla era and post as well as Burning Godzilla), Destoroyah and Godzilla Junior's final key.

Okay. Thanks. As long as the calculations have been accepted, that is probably fine.

"High/4-C off this was rejected however a 5-A upgrade for later Heisei era characters was agreed on."

I most definitely did not agree to them being upgraded to 5-A, looking through the thread almost no one did

If somebody links to the calculations that need to be evaluated, I could send notifications to a few calc group members.

You should just link to the blogs that the calculations are written in.

@Antvasima This is the calc that needs evaluation.
Why does this calc assume Godzilla sub atomised the earth?
I think it's pretty clear he'll just undergo fusion and then explode which will then destroy the earth although the fact she compares this to the China Syndrome makes me doubt that he'll actually destroy the earth rather then just **** the environment since going of the plot summary of the other movie that just deals with a nuclear plant possibly malfunctioning which ***** humans over due to radiations and massive collateral damage to the environment can count as destruction of the earth
Although I might be reaching so who knows

I think it's pretty clear he'll just undergo fusion and then explode which will then destroy the earth although the fact she compares this to the China Syndrome makes me doubt that he'll actually destroy the earth rather then just **** the environment since going of the plot summary of the other movie that just deals with a nuclear plant possibly malfunctioning which ***** humans over due to radiations and massive collateral damage to the environment can count as destruction of the earth
@ZeedKrakenZilla
I have not watched this movie, but based on the dialogue given in the calc, they seem to be referring to a massive radiation meltdown, not literally blowing up the world.

"Melt Down"
"China Syndrome"
"Releasing tons of radiation"

But I don't see anything about blowing the world up.

But as I said, I didn't watch the movie, so I could be wrong.

This is the calc that needs evaluation.
You can ask here for evaluations:

Because that's what the China Syndrome would've done, rip right through the planet from one side to the other beyond the atomic scale.
This is also stated to be much worse, destroying the whole planet in the process.
This is a gigantic reach to try claiming life wiping when that was already given through the explosion. This was referring to Godzilla's death boring through and destroying the entire planet, which was stated worse than a worldwide explosion ripping the atmosphere apart.

So this seems to be purely heat and radiation thing, so even if the explosion would actually destroy the earth this wouldn't scale to any of his stats

So this seems to be purely heat and radiation thing, so even if the explosion would actually destroy the earth this wouldn't scale to any of his stats
But wouldn’t it make some of matches incon
Like godzilla dies and explodes kills the opponent making it an incon?

But wouldn’t it make some of matches incon
Like godzilla dies and explodes kills the opponent making it an incon?
How does this effect the CRT at all?
Either way the calc at best a rating for when he self destructs and wouldn't scale to any of his stats outside that

I'm saying this calc even if accepted would not support a a higher rating for Godzilla outside for when he self destructs

Yeah but it scales to itself, a calculation that's already on the page as his maximum output.

And no this wouldn't make him lower than planetary, don't try that stupid old tactic. This feat's massively above that.

I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can inform me via my message wall after you have reached a conclusion.

I mean if you want a Key purely for Godzilla's self destruction that would scale to no one be my guest man

I mean if you want a Key purely for Godzilla's self destruction that would scale to no one be my guest man
Look at Heisei's profile... There is already a tiering for Meltdown... No one said that this would scale to any other character...

Back