• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla - The Game upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some revisions in my translation of SpaceGodzilla's Bio in the game, we obtained this:

What is Space Godzilla? Godzilla's cells scattered into space fuse with crystalline organisms in black holes, absorb the explosive energy of stars, and evolve abnormally. Using the innumerable crystals formed on the ground, create a battle field that takes in energy from space, and manipulate gravitons and electromagnetic waves to attack Godzilla.

I asked help to Jasonsith with the translation and he got this:

What is Space Godzilla?

Space Godzilla is an organism abnormally evolved from Godzilla's cells (which are) scattered into space fusede with crystalline organisms in a black hole and absorbed the explosion energy of stars.

Using the innumerable crystals formed on the ground, it takes energy from the space to create a (force)-field for combat.

It also manipulates gravitons and electromagnetic waves to attack Godzilla.

The information is consistent, therefore it means an upgrade from PS4 Godzilla to tier High 4-C.

Thoughts?

I recall the Sun exploding is actually around 10^37 Joules according to FanofRPGs. The Sun isn't large enough to go Supernova in a sense but only go Nova. And absorbing the explosive energy of the sun seems a bit vague; and doesn't always equate to literally eating the sun. But I think 5-A at least might be reasonable.

Well, once more, Sun-sized stars generally don't explode on their own. It does happen, true, but would probably be more likely to be a supernova than a nova.
Absorbing the energy would be a bit vague admittedly, but given it didn't say 'some of' I'd imagine a fair portion is fair to assume.

I recall the Sun exploding is actually around 10^37 Joules according to FanofRPGs. The Sun isn't large enough to go Supernova in a sense but only go Nova. And absorbing the explosive energy of the sun seems a bit vague; and doesn't always equate to literally eating the sun. But I think 5-A at least might be reasonable.
Godzilla replied to you

I mean, I'm still iffy about High 4-C, but I can maybe see 4-C. But I'd prefer if more calc group members take a look.

The GBE of the Sun is the minimum energy for destroying it but that amount the energy causes the Sun to slowly drift apart and not stick back together. So if the Sun goes kaboom instantly it's definitely much higher than 4-C.

Stars aren't quite destroyed when they go Nova or explode; for stars, GBE is the minimum amount of energy required to blow it up to the point where it doesn't reform. If the sun literally was destroyed till it's nothing but space dust, that would be Tier 4 yes and possibly well into 4-C at bare minimum. But I'm asking if that is what quite happens.

There's no real explanation further, simply that he absorbed the energy of stars that exploded. This is trying to derive quite a lot of detail from a rather simple and short biography, so I'm not sure what to really answer here. It says the stars have exploded (could be natural, could be inflicted), that he then absorbed the energy of said explosion and then used it to evolve and mutate as well as power his attacks.

Okay, but either way. I'm unsure then.
I think is fair assume he absorbed the whole thing, cause it wouldn't make sense to only absorb a small portion of it.

Also it says "stars" meaning he was still absorbing a huge amount of energy even if we lowball it to 2 stars.

It also says "absorbe the explosive energy of stars" otherwise it would say a part of it instead.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back