• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

The Garoga Nuke Calc

In regards to the current Garoga Nukes calc, some calc group members noticed it has some issues and a lack of explanation at some points. Since the person who made the calc is no longer around (Gallavant, a retired Calc Group Member), I think we should use the old accepted Garoga calc that was used since 2019 until earlier this year.

Note: Someone in the audience will ask: Why don't you use the standard Earth-sized planet for the calculation? The answer is that the planet being destroyed is portrayed as a ringed gas giant, and the standard assumption for rocky planets is 12,756 km in diameter.

If accepted the scaling will be the following:

Showa Era

The scaling of the Showa Era is the following:

King Ghidorah (1st Generation) = 127.86 Quettatons (Low 4-C, Small Star level+)

Super Jikiro = 10x Jikiro = 1278.6 Quettatons (High 4-C, Large Star level)

King Caesar's Prism Eye = 10x = 12,786 Quettatons (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Mechagodzilla 2's Finger Missiles = 5x Mechagodzilla 1 = 63,930 Quettatons or 2.66 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Car Compactor = 10,000x = 26,637.5 Foe or 26.63 KiloFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

Heisei Era

The scaling of the Heisei Era is the following:

Godzilla (Pre-Supercharge) = 2.66 Foe (High 4-C, Large Star level)

Godzilla (Post-Supercharge) = x200 Godzilla (Pre-Supercharge) = 532 Foe (4-B, Solar System level)

Mechagodzilla = x10,000 Godzilla (Post-Supercharge) = 5320000 Foe or 5.32 MegaFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

Post-Rodan Boost Godzilla = x2 Godzilla = 10.64 MegaFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

MOGUERA = 6x Super Mechagodzilla = 63.84 MegaFoe (4-B, Solar System level)

Godzilla Battle Line Kaiju

The Kaiju from the video game Godzilla Battle Line can resist small black holes, as shown here. Which is Resistance to Black Holes and Space-Time Manipulation.

As you can see here, Kong got an upgrade by using the weapons shown in the new movie: "Godzilla x Kong The New Empire". So, he should get the addition of the following text at the end of his AP section: higher with weapons (B.E.A.S.T. Glove and Battle Axe) .

Self-Sustenance Type 1 for some Godzillas

The Godzillas who share continuity with the Original Godzilla should get Self-Sustenance Type 1 because they are members of the same species.

Stealth Mastery

Godzilla hunts whales and sharks via ambush.

Other Calculations

I want to ask your permission to replace a calc from two profiles. My friend who did the original calculation gave me permission to do so as he made a couple of mistakes in his own GPE calculation by using the largest members of each animal species in his while comparing them to the Kaiju, and he used the wrong animal when comparing it to a Giant Centipede as he used an Arthropleura, which is a millipede instead of a centipede. There are no Tier changes; the calculation just makes a better comparison between the characters. Also, if you are wondering, yes, my version of the calc was approved by a CGM called Aguywhodoesthings.

Secondly this calculation for the GPE of the Giant Ants was approved by a CGM. So, it should be used, however It isn't going to change the AP of the Ants just their LS from Class 10 to Class K.

AZ Resistance for Kiryu

The original Kiryu incarnation should get Resistance to Deconstruction and Cold, as they tanked their own Absolute Zero Cannon as shown here (Skip 1:18:03).

----

I had another proposal in mind, but ironically, my mind doesn't work at times, so I forgot it. :/

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back