• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Zilla Jr

Saw this coming

Zilla Jr doesn't have the firepower to put G14 down. He can't really damage Godzilla with beam attacks, but Godzilla's beam could hurt him. Physical combat and the stamina of the two kaiju seem to be somewhat up for debate, and thats kind of only relevant if you believe split durability (Physical attacks doing damage differing from energy attacks).

Gallavant said:
Saw this coming
Zilla Jr doesn't have the firepower to put G14 down. He can't really damage Godzilla with beam attacks, but Godzilla's beam could hurt him. Physical combat and the stamina of the two kaiju seem to be somewhat up for debate, and thats kind of only relevant if you believe split durability (Physical attacks doing damage differing from energy attacks).
Nah, split durability isn't valid here. But, Zilla Jr can damage him in some degree because his atomic breath has some decent amount of firepower.

Are the two monsters scaled? If not, Legendary Godzilla wins easily. However, if they're scaled to the same size, Zilla Jr. has EVERY advantage judging from what we have seen for Legendary Godzilla so far. It would be a curbstomp in Jr.'s favor.

Legendary Godzilla is in a literally HUGE advantage because of size and stuff, but what if Zilla Junior climbs on his back (since he is so agile, smart and fast) and breaks Godzillas neck?

Would Zilla Jr. be smart enough for that? I think he eventually would. I think if Dr. Nick would tell him to, he would understand and do it.

At least he should have the strenght to do so as we saw him lifting a Giant rock like a monkey and throwing it at Crustaceosaurus-Rex... Just his High speed digging would mean tons of bizeps strenght...

And his arms are long and unhandy, not like for example Angirus's legs which are short and perfectly adapted and shaped for digging, which means Zilla Juniors Arms despite being not well build for digging must have incredible strenght to dig in that high amount of speed...

I think Zilla Junior could win this despite being doubble as small... He moved much faster than Legendary Gozilla did in the movie, and he is much smarter than the Mutos and i think he is much smarter than Legendary Godzilla.

An smaller Jaguar also manages to defeat an larger, stronger but less agile Caiman...

You know what?

I go with Zilla Junior because of intelligence and agility, he is not incredibly stupid like that zilla in final wars that he would charge mindlessly at such GIGANTIC opponent...

Entetainment T zu den F said:
Legendary Godzilla is in a literally HUGE advantage because of size and stuff, but what if Zilla Junior climbs on his back (since he is so agile, smart and fast) and breaks Godzillas neck?
Would Zilla Jr. be smart enough for that? I think he eventually would. I think if Dr. Nick would tell him to, he would understand and do it.

At least he should have the strenght to do so as we saw him lifting a Giant rock like a monkey and throwing it at Crustaceosaurus-Rex... Just his High speed digging would mean tons of bizeps strenght...

And his arms are long and unhandy, not like for example Angirus's legs which are short and perfectly adapted and shaped for digging, which means Zilla Juniors Arms despite being not well build for digging must have incredible strenght to dig in that high amount of speed...

I think Zilla Junior could win this despite being doubble as small... He moved much faster than Legendary Gozilla did in the movie, and he is much smarter than the Mutos and i think he is much smarter than Legendary Godzilla.

An smaller Jaguar also manages to defeat an larger, stronger but less agile Caiman...

You know what?

I go with Zilla Junior because of intelligence and agility, he is not incredibly stupid like that zilla in final wars that he would charge mindlessly at such GIGANTIC opponent...
I forgot about this thread. Since I made those comments, I discovered that the size advantage for Legendary Godzilla isn't as big as it seems.

For one, Zilla Jr. was stated to weigh 60,000 metric tons in one of the last episodes of the series. That makes him two-thirds Legendary Godzilla's mass, not half.

Second, Zilla Jr. actually has better strength feats (as of the writing of this comment, before Legendary's Godzilla sequels are out and we see more feats) despite being smaller, namely exerting enough strength to casually toss around millions of metric tons of rock more than once. His atomic breath also has better feats than what we've seen for Legendary G so far.

Back