• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Godzilla: The Series) Revisions

I mostly skimmed through the thread, could someone give me a summary of the proposals, and based on which details?

Apex PredatorX said:
Ok then, so how must be wrote Godzilla's new AP justification? Can you please wrote it?
Right now, the attack potency description says "City level (Able to fight monsters capable of hurting himself; physical strikes have hurt monsters more durable than himself)"

I'd change the first sentence to a description of the beam clash scene and link to the post I just made.

So something like "At least City level (His atomic breath created a warm front powerful enough to produce a multi-tornadic supercell storm during a beam clash with the Sub-Zero Manta's ice breath; his physical strikes have also hurt monsters more durable than himself)"

Then we can remove the other link to the storm calc under the feats tab. I'd also remove the link to the volcano calc under durability.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I mostly skimmed through the thread, could someone give me a summary of the proposals, and based on which details?
Basically changing the profile from 7-B based on a questionable calculation to at least 7-B based on a real-life comparison to nuke-induced storm conditions instead.

Apex PredatorX said:
Where Is standard equipment section?
I talked about this in my OP. The only thing under standard equipment was the visor from the hummingbird episode, which wasn't standard equipment. It was a one-time device used for exactly one scene and then never seen or mentioned again. The description was also wrong. It didn't let him see enemies faster than him. It was designed specifically to see through the light refraction effect of the birds' wings, which is the real reason they couldn't be seen.

But even if he doesn't have SE, the section must be on his profile like in the many others animal profiles.

Also his teeth, tail and claws can count as SE.

Apex PredatorX said:
But even if he doesn't have SE, the section must be on his profile like in the many others animal profiles.
Also his teeth, tail and claws can count as SE.
So I should put it back? Also, I thought teeth, claws, and tail fell under natural weaponry like in other Godzilla pages.

I questioned the validity of the country buster scaling as FW Zilla doesn't have any feats, but that's probably better left for another thread if there are any disagreements.

EDIT: Wait, that was RoE Zilla that sparked the disagreements, not FW. Yeah, FW Zilla is featless.

Back