• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Tokyo Babel) vs Dialga

With a massive versatility advantage with Great Reality Warping, Death Manipulation, and Space-Time Manipulation, God takes the win.

Also, new verse you're getting into now? Don't remember seeing this one.

@Gargoyle Yup new verse i am getting into, moving from light novels to visual novels now.

@TheJ-Man Is there a difference between the 2? Some inside joke i am missing?

Anyway 1 for God.

Yes, primal dialga happens to be a corrupted version of Dialga. Its the "primary antagonist" of explorers. Its not unsealed Dialga, that's something different, in fact Primal Dialga is sealed Dialga, arguably a weaker version of it no less.

@J-Man I see.

Just remembered God has fate manipulation, means nothing since dialga is acausal but another ability it has, basically it created the multiverse then decided how everything should happen.

@Gar

Dialga also has reality warping, it embodies time and has fought the concept of space for ages.

And does he have showings of insta-killing people on his level?

Plus Dialga could lock him in a time loop

1. Pretty sure Indra killing people on your level with hax is not how hax works

2. I believe he did that to Satan

Not being able to affect someone with your hax unless you can prove it is exactly how hax works. Otherwise Madoka vs [insert 2-A character here] would be "Madoka destroy their concept gg". But if he has a feat for it, fair enough

@Kaltias Hax works regardless of durability, the question isn't has he used his hax on people on his level, which is irrelevant cause we don't ask can current goku resist bos seiya's atomic punches, cause goku hasn't shown any resistance of such sort, the question is has dialga shown resistance to death manipulation.

God is the supreme being of the series that created everything, and just screaming it's voice reverberated throughout all of creation, it was stated that once it decides to kill someone their lives are in his hands regardless of how far away they are.

ISn't there implication that God might be higher than 4th Dimensional? When the protagonists meet it, it adjusts it's dimensional level to the 4th before fighting them.

You absolutely have to prove that your hax can work against a higher dimensional, even if you are higher dimensional yourself. Again, otherwise Madoka would be one of the strongest 2-A by virtue of being hard to kill and erasing the concept of her enemies by snapping her fingers (which she never did to other 2-As). Or Asriel would negate the powers of every 2-A, even if he did it only to a 2-B.

Haxes have a scale, just how raw power does.

Yes god is said to exist on a seperate plane of existence, as such he couldn't be attacked or seen by the protags, so it's definitely implied

Think God might be 5-D, which would make this a stomp so should probably put this on hold until i get through the other routes, the first one implied it might be 5-D, but i have seen something before about God adjusting itself to 4-D, but that's from another route.

@ Celestial Nice someone else knows Tokyo Babel :D. Planning to make Setsuna, Hagane and etc profiles soon?

On topic: Haven't played Tokyo Babel in a long while but like Matt and Celestial said God was implied to possibly be 5D though excluding that it's Death manipulation, Space-Time manipulation which can help against Dialga's temporal attacks, Void and Law manipulations should possibly give God this match up after a good fight.

The possibility of God being 5D isn't really relevant for the purpose of this match. If he is, we can simply remove this

@Sage God Slayer I plan on making profiles for them when i finish all the routes yes. Oshiba is hax, dude denies futures in which he dies, can predict the future and can cut things to non-existence, definitely making a profile for him.

As for God being 5-D, that's a possibility i will confirm through going through the rest of the routes, this match up can continue, if he is 5-D, can just remove it later.

Wasn't tier 2-A need an infinite amount of universes in said cosmology for one of its requirement though? Tokyo Babel doesn't have infinitely branching parallel universes.

Back