• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God, this better be fair: Demigra vs Lord of Xibalba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evem i might don't know if people might could commented on this thread to see about their think that who will win in this battle.

Huh. I was thinking about using the low-end to mid-end LoX for the match-up but you went straight to 1-A... hmm... just reading the page gives me the impression that Demigra seems to be baseline 1-A and has no way of affecting an abstraction on the level of LoX. I'll wait for Zero to come in and give me his stance on Demigra.

Well, this is for 1-A fights, I will don't use "Baseline" for 1-A either.

It seem Demigra is just regular 1-A, because he started to unbound by any dimensional space

About Lord of Xibalba, pretty sure this one is just regular 1-A or above the regular 1-A it

I will post the justification for 1-A I gave in the Godzilla thread just in case.

"1-A would be the Sacbeh / Sacbeol interpretation of the Mayan cosmology: Its realm sits at the point of origin where concepts are then emmanated and change and perspective are allowed to exist, which in turn, births the aspatial and atemporal "road" that permeates the cosmic strata of which there is no end, reaching the world where said concepts take Form as forces of nature, including space and time, the cycle of life and death, Regenerationn and injuries, etc."

"LoX is more on the "disconnected from everything yet governs its very origin" side, rather than straght up embodying all of reality."

Hmmm, it seem Lord of Xibalba is far above the regular 1-A or just regular 1-A (I not sure)

Demigra is just regular 1-A

We could have them both as regular for the sake of the match-up, but I think using the lesser tiers would provide a much better match-up, but I'd like to hear Zero's stance on this first.

Ironically, Zero has betrayed his own kind by focusing more on the wiki shenanigans rather than the serious threads. O, how the mighy have fallen -drinks bepsi-

To bump or not to bump.

Either he's avoiding it and this should be closed.

Or he literally doesn't know this exists or is still preparing something.

Alright... Guys... Here's what i think about who will win...

I'd saying inconclusive because... uhhh... Let's me see... Mega Composite Demigra has more haxes, so Xibalba has more haxes, right? Yeah i guess this is inconclusive.

Since LoX's haxes are more or less fruit from its position within the cosmology and some scaling, 1-A LoX now has haxes that can affect a bunch of other 1-As and its abilities recieve enhancements, such as negating True-Godly instead of High-Godly. Its state as transcendant to all concepts to the point of governing over their very point of origin outside of perception and change places it as an abstraction that Demigra can't really interact with (False Platonic Concept and Beyond-Dimensional Type 1 vs. True Platonic and Type 2) much less kill (Low-Godly negation vs. True-Godly regen) among other things... well, that's what the page says, but I'm not sure if 1-A Demigra has boosted hax as well.

Due to what Alex mentioned, I'm more convinced that LoX should be capable of pulling off a win here. The only thing I'd argue for Demigra is that he might be able to transcend or improve his hax. But the only situation where that might occur is where he is in the position to resurrect/regenerate himself, in which he would permanently die due to High-Godly or True-Godly negation.

I'm going to be making some revisions later on regarding the hax of the Mega-Composite characters as a whole, since some things possibly require some changes, but for now, I think LoX has this secured.

... And put that bepsi down, Alex, I haven't sold out yet XD. Just busy with other things besides threads.

Well, I think that makes two for LoX.

I'm finding somethin' else funny. You ever realized how many composites I've made on the wikia? Insane, amirite?

Christian Higdon said:
Well, I think that makes two for LoX.
I'm finding somethin' else funny. You ever realized how many composites I've made on the wikia? Insane, amirite?
You're right... or are you?

Dun Dun Dun Meme

Yeah. Blow me down. It's a lot and yet nobody makes enough threads with them. And all the looking.

Alexcar3000 said:
I think I am too scary of a foe to be put in threads ├▓wó
The worst part is... them threads likely aren't concluding any time soo (Ready to eat my words, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back