• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Put Patchy the Pirate up against Cumball and the entire wiki implodes on itself because Plot Manipulation

I still dont get how we got chastised for "downplaying" gumball, does he just teleport out of Spiderman's webs? or does he glare while he's getting knocked out by Izuku Midoriya using 100%? there were legit arguments in those fights, ESPECIALLY the fight with spiderma

ChocomilkAlex said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Wait, so if Gumball, Patchy, and Barney are the unholy trinity. Who is the HOLY trinity
The Holy Trinity is Ness, SCP-682 and Thunder McQueen.
I find it funny how ness and 682 inconned each other but 682 would stomp TMQ if placed together

GoCommitDi said:
From the looks of it.
Gumball matches will always be like this now due to green and staff
so basically like this?
GumballBan
Oddly enough that is somewhat true, he NEVER uses his hax in a fight.
Yeah pretty much

inb4 he actually gets matchbanned because of that

Wait a minute, if Barney, Patchy, and Gumball are the matchbanned holy trilogy, wheres Ajimu??

Wait a minute, Gumball wrote "Ajimu died" with the magic notebook and kicked her out

Gumball can use all the remote's powers because he saw Rob use it even though gumball only had the remote for a minute or 2 and only used it to go to a place Rob was BFRd to, so that further supports him turning super saiyan, if he referenced DBZ then surely he has the actual powers of a super saiya

Back