• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here is a match I never thought I'd see.

We even have Go Gin here now? Whoever created that went above the call of duty. Good Job.

I'll be following this one.

I'm... not convinced Deku can get past Troll Regenerationn at 5%. Go Gin should be well into 8-C if he's better than Hamsuke, as he would utterly outclass Zaryusu as well as baselines like Gagran and Brain to an extent. The gap shouldn't be more than 2x at that point, and I don't see Deku doing anything more than breaking a bones or dislocating limbs, which he should be able to regen from fine.

This might be a mismatch, although I'll wait for more input.

"Speed equalized" this means they are fast equally — Go Gin has the upper hand here, since he knows many techniques and has a great martial experience, therefore being able to simply block/attack more. I can't see Deku breaking that enhanced magical armor of Go Gin, not to mention his body alone, which also possesses Regenerationn - the Regenerationn of a troll. Ainz once stated that they (trolls) would even regenerate from being "minced", and I, again, don't see Deku capable of "mincing" him. A troll weakness is fire, or acid... but Deku is no magician, he simply has quirk, he ain't spitting fire or acid.

Go gin also has a profiency with [Martial Arts] a thing that is often underestimated as I see. He also has a couple of magic items, a thing Deku simply couldn't know.

Weight, height, experience, techniques and even equipment is on the side of Go Gin—-I vote for him. I would like say that Deku is faster, (the only thing on which he has an upper hand, actually) but "speed equalized" f*cked him badly.

Did I forgot to mention Go Gin is a bloody troll?

Im not so sure deku has a win con here, gogin has magic armor and weapons, martial arts and to top it off troll Regenerationn. Im not sure deku can actually deal with these advanatages, atleast not at five precent

Back