• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Glenn radar who have profile in fandom but not in vs battles

Yeah....I also don't know why no one made a profile for him

There's a profile but it's not discussed in vsbattles here's the link

There's a profile but it's not discussed in vsbattles here's the link
Ouhh

Been meaning to read that series for a long time now, however a lot of it is untranslated.

Don't feel like making profiles and then have people demanding it be tier 1 based on untranslated stuff.

A Low 2-C feat puts at 1-A? How original.

It looks like yet another untranslated work nobody cares about except for VS.

Finally someone understand because I'm tired seeing someone saying Glenn radars stronger than rimuru and anos

was this series ever translated?? Anyone who has read the novel pls exlpain the cosmology and why he is 1a??

but that's tooooo vague to give a charecter such a ridiculously high tier..
CSAP is not VSBW though, user can just isolated, twist some context and then you have 1-A character flying around, just need to mention some concept, or some vague statement like devoid of concept to get tier 1-A, but devoid what concept, or to what level, was never mentioned. you can just literally translate some word like concept, dimension, etc.....to get something while ignore the entire context, no one going to revise your stuff because they don't have time to read the entire verse just to downgrade some profiles of fictional characters, especially Japanese LN verse where stuffs, contents is obssure as hell

Why don't you make The Profile??
Storytellingdemonking are in making of his profile at least for the manga version. It kinda hard to make for the novel because there no eng translation for vol 10 and above. Even then, the translation for other 9 are mostly made by fan so there’s that…

Storytellingdemonking are in making of his profile at least for the manga version. It kinda hard to make for the novel because there no eng translation for vol 10 and above. Even then, the translation for other 9 are mostly made by fan so there’s that…
Yeah, I slowly am. I finished volume 3 and will read volume 4 when I get the chance. So far Glenn is Wall level+ physically and building level with extinction ray.

there is one for vol 10 and 11, and last i remember there are Chinese fan translation for volume 12 to 19

Been meaning to read that series for a long time now, however a lot of it is untranslated.

Don't feel like making profiles and then have people demanding it be tier 1 based on untranslated stuff.
Based on the feats I've seen, definitely tier 1 but not very high. It'd be somewhere between low complex multiversal and high complex multiversal most likely, with the peak of the cosmology being completely unaffected by space and directions (at this point I believe it was shown to be 4-6 dimensional)

Based on the feats I've seen, definitely tier 1 but not very high. It'd be somewhere between low complex multiversal and high complex multiversal most likely, with the peak of the cosmology being completely unaffected by space and directions (at this point I believe it was shown to be 4-6 dimensional)
I am currently working on the verse and profiles. Also according to VSBW the verse can be 8D or possibly 9D.
My friend asked ultima about the cosmology a while back and ultima said it is 8D and I recently asked Elizhaa about it he also said the verse is 8D to 9D

Also, have you read the series or just seen the feats? As for me I caught up with latest volume 22.

Back