• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Giving the Lifting Strength page proper values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it wouldn't hurt if you ask other calc group members to comment here.

Ok, so to summarize:

Multi-Stellar: 6.26535e32 kg (315 solar masses)

Galactic: 1.590776e42 kg

Multi-Galactic: 5.967e43 kg (30 trillion solar masses)

Universal: 1.5*10^53 kg

Can this be applied now?

I still think that the difference seems too small between galactic and multi-galactic to warrant an extra statistics type for that scale, but I seem to be outvoted.

I have edited the page for now.

Okay. Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

DT forgot to add the colons after the lifting strength edits

Tiny grammatical error tho, can be fixed in seconds

Excuse me, but shouldn't we reference the example objects' names? Simply calling "the most massive galaxy" would be a blurry mention.

Is somebody willing to better clarify/reference the sources for our values in that page?

Thank you for the help. Tell us here when you are done.

Before referencing the sources for the post-Pre-Stellar ratings, I must say that Below Average Human, Average Human, Above Average Human, Athletic Human, Peak Human and Pre-Stellar ratings don't have any references to sources.

P.S.: Stellar rating doesn't seem to have any kind of reference to the source as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back