• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ginyu Force stats and tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far, 2 admins and a beurocrat agrees with the proposal of 5-A force and a High 5-A captain

every other admin so far: disagrees (2 in number)

so in terms of high tier staff is 3 for (including 2 admins) and 2 against (including 2 admins)

Who disagree? Cross, Azathoth, Sheoth, Promestein, and myself all seem to agree.

Antvasima said:
Who disagree? Cross, Azathoth, Sheoth, Promestein, and myself all seem to agree.
aizen and aza are with 5-A captain arent they (unless i seem to misunderstand aza)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Antvasima said:
aizen and aza are with 5-A captain arent they (unless i seem to misunderstand aza)
At least 5-A, probably High 5-A.
ok

so so far, 1 for 5-A, possibly High 5-A - aza

one for 5-A (with the force at 5-B)- aizen

rest for 5-A force and High 5-A ginyu so far (only counting disscussion mods, admins and beaurocrats who are with this option)

Okay. It seems like we will compromise and take Azathoth's suggestion then.

I think that you can change the profiles then TLT1.

done

also, about zarbon, do u think he shud have a monster zarbon section as well on the profile, and if so do u think placing him at planet+ wud be ok (the monster version that is)?

Well, Zarbon's monster form had a power level above 24000, but below 30000, whereas the upgraded Ginyu force members all have a power level above 40000. I am not sure if that qualifies for a + sign or not, but we tend to avoid them without calculations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back