• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh can seal TOAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not.

It would probably be ineffective against any significantly stronger god, let alone Tier 2 beings and up; even Berserker was able to break out of the chains.

Minstry of pain said:
It still clearly had no effect. Also assuming it would affect TOAA is a no limits fallacy
Well, it DID have an effect (restraining him long enough for Gil to tear out Illya's heart), but his determination to save her along with the boost from Mad Enhancement is what allowed him to break the chains.

Literally, no. Just because it can affect actual deities, doesn't mean it'll affect beings who are virtually omnipotent, and transcend the boundaries of the chains, and making it more than a waste of time.

KamiYasha said:
Promestein said:
even Berserker was able to break out of the chains.
Actually he didn't break it. He somehow escaped from the chains.
He actualy broke them... When he was almost dead... Ilya was scared to die alone and he broke them to move close to her (which astonished Gilgamesh since he thought it was impossible).

I was afraid of that. No you cannot seal an omnipotent/hyperversal+ entity (retcons) when you don't even have higher dimensional abilities. Even higher dimensional abilities would be useless, as dimensions are irrelevant to them.

Beyond dimensional beings are like in a dream where logic is truly fictional, and that enemy's abilities are nonexistent. "Higher-dimensional powers? There is nothing dimenional about me."

Is this a joke? Of course it can't seal an omnipotent being, it can't seal a higher dimensional being much less a being which make higher dimensions irrelevant.

"Yes...I can grasp your true form, so stop it already!" That's what a beyond dimensional being would say. And no Gilgamesh's Enkidu: Chains of Heaven, cannot do anything to The One Above All. Not only the chains would never be able to reign over this being, but will be meaningless. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back