• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghostface vs Salad Fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. We don't know what kind of experience.

2. I seem to recall that this is wrong. They are always the type to **** with their main victim, that's like the point of the movie.

^ Almost none of those are the main target, though

I mean the perfect example is the first two, right? Killed the boyfriend just to **** with the girl.

Yeah but that is for a girl he/she has beef with. They have no knowledge of SF, aka would have no reason to **** with him. Plus they would have no idea how to **** around with a green biting humaniod. In those situations the boyfriend is the target. Sidney would be for a later, more draw out death, cause it is Sidney.

He only messes around with people he knows he can, and half the time he just stabs them without messing around.

Also is a decent figher against those who don´t know how to fight, aka like SF.

One example is this: https://youtu.be/og2dbxlKUms?t=122

He is physically stronger than SF, at least lifting, so he could knock or throw him around relatively easily.

Again, how long does SF´s regen take? Because it isn´t instant iirc.

Didn't I already answer the regen thing? They passed out and when they woke up the wound was gone.

I'm not sold on the "they don't **** with random people thing". From what I remember they do to some extent- not as much as Sidney, granted, but they're nuts for imitating horror movies.

My vote for Salad stands.

Then I assume it wouldn´t happen in mid-fight.

GF has the range, the strength (lifting and striking via shattering windshields and the like opposed to SF biting and nothing else of note. That is notable yes but it is the only feat of that tier and while it is high-ish it is done in an unknown amount of time), gear (vest and knife>nothing), more useful combat experiance (has fought in close range and hand to hand, showing adaptability in a fight by using objects around them to help fight, like frying pans, windows, etc), and they even if they **** around and SF attacks GF will just shove SF off and get serious (though I still doubt he would mess around with those he don´t know, heck he doesn´t always mess around with those he is trying to kill in the fills though those aren´t main characters so is to be expected. Pluse he could just sneak around SF without being noticed). Pain Resistance equals out and SF is likely not going to ever be able to get a clear bite anyway.

Probably not, but GF isn't one to assume their enemies will regenerate, nor do more damage than Salad Fingers can regen from.

Stabbing him in head with a knife, stabbing him in the heart would at least put him down for a bit. After that SF will be incap for a while, the GF does it again after being rested. Sure he/she will be surprised, but still out classes. They would probably just do something drastic like stab him multiple times in the head to cause brain damage or something like getting a gun or something, though i don´t know where he would get one in the SF world.

Don't they normally not go for that? And I'm not sure they would react the way you say they would- them being normal humans with a knife and an unhealthy obsession with horror movies.

Also as far as I know there aren't guns. At least, if there are, they're never shown.

Act like what? They usually stab in the gut, back, chest, or head. Also they tend to sneak around and get th drop on thier opponents. If they go head to head they are shown to often be physically superior to those they are fighting, throwing them around with relative ease. SF isn´t going to be able to get close even if GF desides to mess around. And again, they are shown smashing window shields, which is above baseline making thier AP higher than SF´s. They also have higher range with the knife vs a bite.

Yeah thought so.

Where do they stab people in the head?

1. That was through something so their tendency to aim for the head is questionable

2. Also didn't break through skull, that was the cheek it looked like

I mean

In theory being stabbed anywhere would cause eventual bleed out

Would you survive for a bit from being stabbed in the brain?

you missed the point of that

My point was if you stab a person in the brain it is instant death- headshots and the like instantly kill the target. If they had actually managed to hit him in the brain he wouldn't have struggled/fumbled for a second. I was pointing out that he hadn't instantly died- and had moved around a bit- thus it was unlikely they actually went for the brain.

also no worries boyo

Not really instant (Also the about of blood on the knife is larger than it just being the ear or cheek):

• Grains of salt
https://www.quora.com/Can-you-die-instantly-from-a-stab-to-the-head

https://www.quora.com/Would-you-die-immediately-if-you-were-stabbed-in-the-temple

• Brain Stabbing info
https://www.livescience.com/47388-stabbed-in-the-brain.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1237422/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penetrating_head_injury

P.S. What is SF suppose to do to win against superior strength, skill, AP, stealth, arguably intelegence, range, etc?

Skill is questionable all things considered, strength literally is the same thing as AP, how do you stealth in a completely flat environment, I don't think either one is boasting an intelligence advantage, range is negligible

Who strikes first is important via range aka making it a factor. As I have said, more skilled than SF at the very least. They are in SF´s house, not the land outside it. There are object in the building they could hide behind, hide around, you as weapons, etc. And as I have said GF has shattered a car window sheild vs bite through a skull with a bite. And again GF lifting strength/strength in general will allow them to throw SF back when ever he goes in for the bite. GF isn´t some god tier character but his feats seem more concrete that what SF has done.

Range is a matter of less than a foot. This is why it is immaterial. It would be like me arguing Salad Finger's long fingers gives him range- arguably they're longer than the knife.

No there aren't. To my knowledge, the objects in his house rank a stove, a bed pushed against a wall, a chair or two, and a radiator looking machine with no space behind it. There is literally nowhere to hide.

Your opinion is valid. But the advantages you point out do not seem as large as you make them out to be.

Grace ends in four hours, btw.

Well I have said my peace. Still think GF should win because his advantages out weigh SF advantages. Also then they could grab a chair and knockout SF, though just leaving him KOed is out of character. Again GF is stronger which I have shown. What are SF advantages? Regen which takes time and arguably his bit which has less range than a knife or even a punch.

And SF´s fingers aren´t good in a fight though. A knife is.

Since it seems only Bambu and I are arguing over this I don´t think the others care. Anyway it has been fun.

Before this comes to a close, I'd like to remark that Salad Fingers isn't really going to be opt for a fight against someone with a frightening appearance such as Ghostface.

Salad Fingers' one weakness is his insanity and his tendency to be easily frightened, and it's Ghostface's primary tactic is to scare his victims through intimidation (Casey, through killing her fairly athletic boyfriend). It's also probably going to unnerve SF even more with the fact that Ghostface can manipulate his speech.

This is more than likely going to put Fingers on the defensive, and with Ghostface having a physical strength advantage, he's going to end up chasing him down and gutting him in a similar fashion to Casey.

Before people refute that Salad Fingers will fight back, tell me how easy it is for you to stand up to something you could be deathly afraid of is trying to kill you while verbally intimidating you in whatever way they can.

I'll give it to Ghostface with difficulty due to the Regenerationn factor.

Frightening appearances are different for Salad Fingers. If I recall he was only really scared of a normal character- Ghostface isn't exactly that.

His weakness is being afraid of relatively normal things- however, dealing with strange and insane things tend not to do this.

In my opinion, Ghost Face won't fit the bill of what is normally what causes fear with Salad Fingers. In fact when a person did try to kill him he sorta let him dash his brains out and made him his friend after he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back