• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well hey Geralt's good at cards, let's give him a go at this. Prolly not gonna be added but its a funny idea.

Speed is equalised. The game played is Texas Poker. Geralt has had a day to learn the game and Daniel has a day to prep himself.

Gwent Player: 1

CALL CALL CALL!: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Tbf doesn't Geralt like beat the best in the land at it or smth? This probably can't be added but I thought it'd be worth a try lol

Doesn’t Geralt technically beat every other Gwent player he encounters on his first try without a single loss if the person playing the game is good enough? The man is nuts at Gwent and he’s got a whole day to figure this game out. I’m gonna say Geralt is winning until D’arby starts cheating, at which point Geralt maybe uses Axii to make him play fair and then wins.

Hmm, now I really want to see Geralt go through a Yu-Gi-Oh! gauntlet where he has to play Duel Monsters with each character he faces to win.

Even with prep time i dont think Geralt can overcome the canon plot manip of believing in the heart of the cards
Yeah, I reckon he might lose to Yugi and some of the other protagonists. But I wanna see him beat Pegasus or Kaiba, those guys would have hilarious reactions!
Then again he can just do a bullshit win like running pot of greed and its offshoots in an exodia pieces deck
Actually, doesn’t Geralt play illegal Gwent decks in game? Like, the way his cards work is not the same way they work in the official Gwent card game. Just like the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime vs official game.

Back