• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GEOM Upgrade/Quantififcation

According to his profile, their is a possibility he beat a transcendent shard. According to the nightbringers profile, transcendent shards are At least 3-C. So rather than "possibly far higher" what about "possibly at least 3-C?"

It's left vague because the fight itself is vague. The Void Dragon shard is implied to be quite large, as it retains multiple memories and possesses immense power, but not much more than that is known.

There is still a chance, albeit a small chance, this would make him Galaxy level, hence why it would only be worth possibly.

I agree with this upgrade, after all, it's only a possibility that The Emperor beat a Trancsendant C'tan, so I think that possibly 3-C would be appropriate.

I changed Transcendent Shards to "At least 4-A" just to be safe and reflect feats and statements (The Dragon of Mars fighting the Emperor, A restricted, imprisoned shard whose own power is constantly being drained and used to keep it imprisoned still being perfectly capable of pulling stars from the sky, etc.).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I changed Transcendent Shards to "At least 4-A" just to be safe and reflect feats and statements (The Dragon of Mars fighting the Emperor, A restricted, imprisoned shard whose own power is constantly being drained and used to keep it imprisoned still being perfectly capable of pulling stars from the sky, etc.).
If Transcendant Shards aren't 3-C anymore, than why is "possibly far higher" still on The Emperor's profile? should that just be removed?

On another subject, why is The Emperor "At least 4-B, likely 4-A?" From what I undertand, he's just solid 4-A.

Because Transcendant Shards are possibly much higher than 4-A. A shard of the Void Dragon can create what seems to be infinite space and manipulate higher-dimensional reality, while the Shard of another C'tan powered the Breath of the Gods, which could reshape the galaxy, tear apart the fabric of the universe, and accidentally erase entire possible futures from existence.

The Emperor's tier will likely be edited, at some point. We've just been trying to wait on some of the Horus Heresy stuff.

The infinite space from the Void Dragon is in Mechanicum. The Breath of the Gods tearing apart the universe and erasing possible futures is the main plot of the ____ of Mars Trilogy (Priests of Mars, Lords of Mars, and Gods of Mars).

Where does the "Transcendent C'tan can tear the galaxy apart comes from"? The best statement I found was "Pull stars from the heavens"

@Matt

Where is that statement? If you mean the "reshape the galaxy" I posted above, that was what a renegade Magos was going to do with a device powered by a Shard.

No, the reasoning for their tier. It used to be 3-C because they supposedly could destroy the galaxy, but now it is 4-A.

@Matt

I think I removed that (unless it's still on one of the pages), and it's probably a misquote of Magos Telok reshaping the galaxy, which was going to be done via C'tan shard. At least, that's what I would assume.

Though the same feat involved the destruction of the very fabric of space time and a singularity that consumed entire futures while devouring time, so I don't exactly think it's a 3-C feat. lol

'Our men find solace in the lines of command with their superiors and inferiors, but it is important that they also have a place in which the barriers created by rank can be ignored. They must have freedom to speak and think unfettered.'
All at once, the insight Garro had been lacking came to him in a cold rush. 'My lord refers to the lodges.'
'I have been told that you have always eschewed membership. Why, Nathaniel?'
Garro stared at the deck plates. 'Am I being ordered to join, lord?'
'I can no more command the workings of the lodge than I can the motion of the stars,' Mortarion said easily. 'No, captain, I do not order you. I only ask why. Illuminate me.'
Source: Flight of the Eisenstei

More proof that Primarchs don't have star-level power and that our profiles are 100% wanked.

Actually his primary argument was Lorgar being scared of a Warhound Titan and Guilliman having to dodge bolter fire.

Wasn't said bolter fire specifically designed to be capable of killing a Primarch? It's not like some random Astartes walked in with bog-standard weapons and tried to assassinate him.

Reminder that Lorgar opened a multi-kilometre long giant, bone-shredding sandstorm with his sheer faith in the Emperor.

A shard of the Void Dragon can create what seems to be infinite space and manipulate higher-dimensional reality, while the Shard of another C'tan powered the Breath of the Gods, which could reshape the galaxy, tear apart the fabric of the universe, and accidentally erase entire possible futures from existence.
Wouldn't that be High 3-A?

MasterOfArda said:
A shard of the Void Dragon can create what seems to be infinite space and manipulate higher-dimensional reality, while the Shard of another C'tan powered the Breath of the Gods, which could reshape the galaxy, tear apart the fabric of the universe, and accidentally erase entire possible futures from existence.
Wouldn't that be High 3-A?
I suppose, but do we know if the shard that GEoM dealt with was on such a level?

Back