• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gentlemen's Stock Club

Not sure about 1-C Sonic but I accept your predictions

I wonder if MCU stocks will rise..
Mcu stocks are definitely gonna go up considering how much disney wants to milk its tit’s dry and give the verse new feats

Last edited:
Anyways just wanted to say that this place, while with a gimmick, is a free discussion place so so aa you wish here

Anyways, here are my predictions for the next month or so.
  • Dragon Ball low 1-C downgrade thread
  • Someone (not me) tries to get God of War deleted so the profiles can be remade from scratch
  • The pet peeves thread almost goes the way of the slander threads (ie; nuked from orbit)
I don't really expect any of these to come true, but I just have a feeling they'll happen eventually.

I predict a few relatively new users will start a debate in RVR only to get reprimanded and then left with at most a warning and a slap on the wrist for being mean to each other. Should happen on average around the following 20 days or so

I predict a lot of changes for ID, hopefully soon enough.

Also, some Yan Sen upgrade if the team behind the manhua actually releases chapters

I predict a few relatively new users will start a debate in RVR only to get reprimanded and then left with at most a warning and a slap on the wrist for being mean to each other. Should happen on average around the following 20 days or so
Rvr is literally just that and people trying to cast Fuji to the deepest realms of hell to be beat and tortured by imps for eternity just because she removed Kratos' electricity manip or somn

I predict AKM won't take a shower once again and change his pfp to another woman that is so busty she goes from hot to "who botched the plastic surgery here?"

I predict AKM won't take a shower once again and change his pfp to another woman that is so busty she goes from hot to "who botched the plastic surgery here?"
I agree he's a little addicted to corn (it is a good vegetable tbh) but we should probably not clown on him

Back