• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos vs Mettaton

Well, Genos should be able to counter Mettaton's danmaku with how wide his blasts are, but Mettaton is resistant to heat meaning Genos' main form of attack will be less affective, though if Genos manages to get in close he'll be at a major advantage.

How good is Mettatons hacking and tech manip?

>Hacking

He did that on a door and made it close

GG

Genos still has a SOUL from what I remember (He's not completely robot)

Not that great, honestly. The only real feat of hacking he showed was hacking the door to his room shut so Alphys couldn't get in. He could potentially have a better feat that I'm not thinking of, but that's what I remember from him.

Door closing strats too OP

Considering he's a cyborg, yes Genos should be very soulful, but I was actually wondering about that. Mettaton doesn't actually have soul manip in his profile, just resistance to it. Is that a mistake?

That's strange, since all monsters are supposed to have Soul Manipulation for their attacks directly attacking the SOUL of their opponent.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Mettaton. Genos won't know what to do against Blue and Orange Attacks.

Also Mettaton hacked all of the CORE and Hotland iirc.
When the heck did he hack all of that? I only remember him hacking the door to his room.

>Genos won't know what to do against Blue and Orange Attacks

Execpt dodge them?

>Mettaton hacked all of the CORE and Hotland

I guess it is suggested that Mettaton changed somethings behind Alphys' back, nothing explicitly states he hacked anything, he could have just had access to the controls or something like that. Also he only ever effected bit at a time, not the whole thing.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
It's in a FIGHT, so it wouldn't matter. It's what Genos would see.
It actually matters a lot. The attack isn't homing so all Genos has to do is move around it. Also, blue attacks don't hurt if you don't move so what if Genos tries to block a wide aoe blue attack?

Actually, he's shown to be extremely analytical during battle. I'd give a good bet that he'd figure out that blue means stop, as well as possibly figuring out how the disco ball works, if given enough time.

I think Genos would be able to figure out Mettaton's attacks enough to dodge them succesfully, and then it would only be a matter of time. Genos mid-difficulty.

Genos takes this by being a far more serious fighter who starts strong, having higher AP and higher range and being more experienced

Question, doesn't Mettaton one-shot via soul manipulation? That's what we assumed in Asgore vs. All Might.

Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now said:
Even a zero exp Frisk is able to take some damage.
Frisk has soul resistance and EXP doesn't affect stats. Frisk isn't Chara.

Yeah

Every Undertale thread ever for reasons above

Back