• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gengar rolls initiative (Beholder vs Gengar)

Quibster

She/Her
(Posted this thread in the wrong part of the forum like an idiot, apologies for the mistake.)

Battle takes place at midnight in Eterna Forest, the Sinnoh Region.

Gengar is in their base High 7-A Key.

Beholder is in their Low 7-B Key

Speed is equalized as well.

Both creatures know of each other's presence and start 150 feet away from each other.

Evil Grape:

Slimy Orb:

Yeah, that was something I had thought about while making the thread. Beholder's Dura neg powers are insane, I could close the gap with Mega Gengar, but I'm not so sure it would even matter.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was something I had thought about while making the thread. Beholder's Dura neg powers are insane, I could close the gap with Mega Gengar, but I'm not so sure it would even matter.
Beholder basically resists everything Gengar can throw at him hax-wise. It can only beat it through sheer ap. While the Beholder literally just opens its eyes, which it spams all at once, and one shots through almost any.

That's ignoring the insane intelligence advantage it possesses, like literally anything Gengar could try, the Beholder probably thought of a million scenarios for every single move it showcases.

Nah, mate, this is a stomp, sadly

Like, even with taking Gengar's nature as a trickster and hiding in shadows and phasing through stuff as well as warping it's surroundings given the starting distance

Even with all of that, Beholder opens its center eye and neggs everything through antimagic field

Legit, I don't see Gengar having any chance here

Back