• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generic hax question

Let's say you are fighting ten people, and each one of those people can induce...let's say death inducement at you.
Let's call that scenario, scenario A.
And you are now fighting one person who can induce death at you.
Let's call it scenario B.
Would baseline death manipulation resistance be enough to resist the death manipulation of scenario A?

Yes

So more pressure inducing hax at you is the same as one person inducing hax at you?

It's more so the dimensionality of the hax that counts, IIRC. It varies a bunch, though don't quote me on that

Last edited:
i think it'd depend more on context or mechanics of the verse.

i can vaguely recall something like A withstanding the combine force of 10 mind hax user albeit with a slight nose bleed and migraine.

where as B passed out instantly from getting hit with just 1 mind hax user

if the verse makes it clear a group of haxers can combine thr powers cumulatively i think thrs an argument made for more potent resistance

Multiple people using the same hax on one person is not going to allow them to bypass Resistance. Their are exceptions on if the source itself says this is the case, but normally the amount of people using the Hax doesn't affect potency.

Back