• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General ToG Blog Updates

So most people might know this blog I made about the verse and realise that it's outdated and incomplete. This thread is for anyone to add & link to any new mechanics or details I've missed or not added, and I will post here from time to time when I have updated the blog. Thanks in advance and keep climbing!

I think one of the information I think the blog should be about is the "Advance Rankers" who are the Rankers in ranking 10.000 to 1001 of the Tower, but I guess you did not know about it

This new type of Ranker was quoted in one of the blog posts during the Last Station Arc

Maybe we can add to the section about Exes, with at least what we know. I know none of it is confirmed but we do base Phantaminiums profile on their alleged powers.

Back