• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Foundation Page Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I made an update for the Foundation page.

I won't list everything I've changed as most of them is just the addition of characters or SCPs with powers and abilities that already exist in the P&A section.

The things that need to be mentioned, however, are the changes to the tiers. I removed the extraneous tiers as they should be covered under the umbrella term of "Varies". I added references to relevant sections so people can more easily explore the SCP site through our page. I also reorganized some sections to make it easier to digest the content.

If anyone wants to look at everything I've changed I'll leave a link here.

That is all for now.

"Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3 and 2; The Foundation created a way for a person to enter a death-like state and neutralise the concept of death, causing every living organism in existence to be unable to die.[16] The Irreality Amplifier is capable of converting an idea into a concept capable of destroying SCP-3125[17])"

Shouldn't it be type 2 and 1? Concept manip page has changed, the previous type 2 is 1.

Hmm everything looks pretty good to me so ill agree with that changes proposed by Ovens, ill have to check back for the stuff other people mention tho.

I'll add in Lou's stuff.

Weekly, if you want to add your stuff in I suggest we discuss it here.

"The H/M E-SCC is a conceptual superweapon. Located within the lower physical area of the Noosphere, they are capable of increasing the level of thought decay and information entropy around hyper-specific concepts within both the Noosphere and traditional reality, removing them from the human experience and rendering them sub-existent. Concepts and objects that experience this process are no longer capable of interacting mentally, physically, or conceptually with anything within the known universe."

I realize I have not given my opinion on the rewrite. I don't have much to say other than this could be an eldritch horror and I couldn't tell that said this appears to be a pretty good update as I can comprehend it slightly better than the old one. I mean I still don't see my stuff added but keter duty and it's test log might be there own crt.

All the Keter Duty stuff is already in the P&A section. I'm not going to single out every P&A lest the section becomes unbearably long to read.

If there's nothing else to add I will apply the change.

Edit: Just realized that a mod hasn't signed off on this yet, whoops.

I have applied the changes and will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back