• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gauntlet of Doom!

Jack has to survive this gauntlet of DOOOOM! How many does he make it through?

R1: 1000 Papercuts on the most vulnerable parts of his body

R2: Resist the urge to become a meme and to act like a completely normal character that's not meme-able.

R3: Resist seduction from girls that would normally only exist in his wildest fantasies.

R4: Play Dark Souls on maximum difficulty for the rest of his life and die a natural death. It is assumed he is locked in an indestructible room, and he has no need for nutrition or water. Can he do it without suiciding!?

Lets see this...

R1: Ok. Just annoying, really.

R2: Nopers. He gets meme'd to death (So I'm pretty sure this would officially just be 1 survived, but I saw the others as well)

R3: I don't know what to say about this one.

R4: As long as it isn't Dark Souls 2, he's fine.

What

Okay

Literally doesn't even have to use flesh manipulation, not sure paper can even cut him.

Immediately explodes

BEGONE T H O T (Then again, his wildest fantasies involve flat is justice and a girl who actually likes him for more then reproductive capacities, so, the idea that they would be seducing him is probably just either going to be a normal slightly flirty conversation or a paradox that kills everyone)

So he's going to be playing it probably for like 120 years considering Longevity, and considering his patience and capacity to "git gud", he probably has time to end up searching every nook and cranny and do a total no hit run of the entire franchise.

Now how does Kabuto survive

> Dark Souls at maximum difficulty

AHJGDHGDAGU

DARK SOULS HAS NO DIFFICULTY

YOU CAN'T

SET

DIFFICULTY

AAAAAHHHH

also does Bloodborne count if so he might cry a bit otherwise anybody with hand eye coordination can eventually conquer it. If it is DS2 he immediately becomes braindead, tho.

So NG+7 I guess but

that isn't like setting difficulty

just the game getting progressively harder

It's funny because I ended up in my thinking getting rid of the Hobo's 1-A immortality because I found it excessive

In fact a majority of the storystructure has been altered since this and Jack vs Kabuto

Back