• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield AP upgrade

wc74uvdnze461.jpg

i had to change the title because no one gives a shit about this thread
While it's not exactly against the rules as far as I'm aware, I would strongly recommend not doing this. Trying to clickbait people is cancer enough in literally every other website spawned off this wretched planet, I'd rather it not pop up here as well.
dread aren't you a mod
Does she look like she has a mod role next to her name.

You did boom me.

I'm changing it to a generic Garfield title update, but as Crab said don't bait people with an unrelated title.

Disagree with most of the thread.
This meteor looks to be the size of a building at most, and he ate it over time, so he wouldn't scale to it's planet destroying power.
Since he never actually impacts the planet, he would just get elasticity from this.
Not only is this is super vague, but how does he scale exactly?
This seems fair, but only with Toon Force.

Back