• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically in Sonic Mania Eggman uses the Phantom Ruby to power up Metal Sonic and Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Ray and Mighty tanked hits from it.
Is it a Universal+ feat? Tanking hits from the Phantom Ruby I mean.
Also about Sonic speed in CD, how fast should be him to time travel?
And about Metal Sonic speed, in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 he travels between planets, how fast would be him?

Last edited:
So basically in Sonic Mania Eggman uses the Phantom Ruby to power up Metal Sonic and Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Ray and Mighty tanked hits from it.
How powerful is the ruby listed as?
By wiki standards he only gets Time Travel listed as a ability and not a speed feat
I'm sorry if I'm wasting your time
It's alright

How powerful is the ruby listed as?

By wiki standards he only gets Time Travel listed as a ability and not a speed feat

It's alright
The Phantom Ruby is listed to 5-A | Varies, 5-B to Low 2-C
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Ray and Mighty were in Base form btw.
With Sonic ability to time travel in CD I mean that he runs to time travel (just wanted to clarify).
I also would like to know about Metal Sonic speed feats that I mentioned.
Oh, thanks for responding btw.

The Phantom Ruby is listed to 5-A | Varies, 5-B to Low 2-C
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Ray and Mighty were in Base form btw.
As Modern characters are better than their past selves, they should scale to the Ruby
With Sonic ability to time travel in CD I mean that he runs to time travel (just wanted to clarify).
I was aware of that but we don't use running in order to Time Travel as a speed feat
Oh, thanks for responding btw.
No Problem

No, the Ruby varies, it's on the profile, sometimes base character can beat but other times it needs Super Sonic
FTL, someone linked It in this thread
And about Metal Sonic speed, in Sonic the Hedgehog 4 he travels between planets, how fast would be him?
There's already a calc about it, you can find it in blog posts related to the Sonic franchise

Back