• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy-Sized Planet

For a spherical planet the size of the Milky Way:

What is the possible GBE of the planet?

What is the tier for creating it in one second?

What is the tier for destroying it in one second?

Not looking for exact numbers just estimations.

There should be more details beyond just the volume such as the mass and/or density.

Assuming an Earth-like density, you'd end up with a value so high into 3-A for GBE that it's ridiculous.

What about destruction or GBE? I know of a particularly accepted feat that involves a moon that's taller than the thickness of the galaxy that has an accepted GBE calc.
Hmmm... Asura's Wrath? I do believe you can find a GBE value depending on the context.
What you mean?
Is it a gas planet, rocky planet, ice planet, etc?
Assuming an Earth-like density, you'd end up with a value so high into 3-A for GBE that it's ridiculous.
Gaia be thick

This is the standard calculator albeit has some unfinished touches since it assumes all planets are perfect spheres when that's hardly the case. Hence why Earth's GBE is slightly lowballed in this calculator.

However, assume the planet in question has the same density as Earth's and thus 7.8480553e+13 times the diameter, it would also have 7.8480553e+13 times the gravity of Earth, 4.8337719e+41 times the volume and 2.9772154e+69 times the GBE. This would be 7.4042442e+57 Foe or 7.404244e+101 Joules. Comes out as 2620971395.56 times baseline 3-A.

This is the standard calculator albeit has some unfinished touches since it assumes all planets are perfect spheres when that's hardly the case. Hence why Earth's GBE is slightly lowballed in this calculator.

However, assume the planet in question has the same density as Earth's and thus 7.8480553e+13 times the diameter, it would also have 7.8480553e+13 times the gravity of Earth, 4.8337719e+41 times the volume and 2.9772154e+69 times the GBE. This would be 7.4042442e+57 Foe or 7.404244e+101 Joules. Comes out as 2620971395.56 times baseline 3-A.
Man…..sometimes I don’t get physics.

Making a galaxy sized planet is like ludicrously into the 3A range.

But a galaxy sized black hole is literally only like mid end 4A

Explain that to me.

Damn. I mean in the verse I'm talking about the character who did this scaled to casual Low 2-C characters who are 100x stronger than a High 3-A character (Well Low 2-C but has an infinite-sized universe in them) but it's still crazy to see that high in 3-A. Thanks.

Last edited:
Damn. I mean in the verse I'm talking about the character who did this scaled to casual Low 2-C characters who are 100x stronger than a High 3-A character but it's still crazy to see that high in 3-A. Thanks.
Kinda sounds like Saint Seiya (not to sound presumptions... again) also I'm glad you got some kind of answer.

Explain that to me.
It's a cop out answer but reality and fiction often don't mix well. You could shake, illuminate or warp the universe and depending on the context it either doesn't scale to physicals or it's usually 4-A/3-C. Keep in mind our observable universe is the baseline for 3-A iirc even tho IRL our universe is likely incomprehensibly larger than that so it does kinda lead to some funky calcs when it comes to scaling fictional universes.

Kinda sounds like Saint Seiya (not to sound presumptions... again) also I'm glad you got some kind of answer.
Wrong this time. It's Cultivator Against Hero Society. I recommend it if you can put up with its terrible translation and lackluster art but it's a funny series filled with crazy feats.

Explain that to me.
A galaxy sized black hole can theoretically exist with IRL physics and the mechanics behind its formation are entirely different from the gravitational binding of a planet or star, so it'd make sense for it to have wildly differing results for its feats.

A galaxy sized planet is completely solid and would have more than a trillion times the mass of the observable universe if my math is right. Not only that but it's a calculation for binding energy on something that uses a formula on something whose existence is physically impossible. Considering that the GBE is directly proportional to the square of the mass of the planet, it'd make sense for it to hit really high numbers.

A Galaxy Sized Planet would instantly collapse into a black hole larger then the universe so using GBE for it is weird

Edit using these numbers

Its Schwarzschild Radius would be 450,020,509,766,500,114,277,941 light years

Last edited:
I guess I’m more baffled by the fact that a galaxy sized black is isn’t even galaxy level

Like 10000 times away from baseline galaxy level at that

full-metal-jacket-holy-jesus.gif

Back