• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy Level SSJ3 Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://plus.google.com/111158530061726800546/posts/NSGXwbPooRC

There's a calc placing him at Low End Galaxy.

The narrator has stated that Goku defeated Buu with the spirit bomb that had the power of the entire universe inside of it, stated in Dragon Ball Super.

Universal Spirit Bomb
Buu was able to hold back a universe powered spirit bomb (Stated by the DB Super narrator), however it only had a strained Base Goku giving the force to kill Buu. Still, impressive that he held this off.

Goku before said that as a SSJ3 he could've beat Buu, and this is likely one shot. Why? That's the only way to kill Buu. Buu was holding the spirit bomb off, but if Goku can one shot him that means Gokus power rivals or is equal to that of the spirit bombs.

And since ki output = durability, Kid Buu could fire off Galaxy level blasts, which Goku was capable of surviving.

Opinions?

Completely false, the spirit bomb has power from bengs around the universe, not the universe itself, this was explained by Super's narration and King Kai i believe.

It's argueable that Current Goku (in super) as a ssj3 is possibly low 3-C but I don't see anyone in dbz being galactic level

Deity of Omnipotence said:
Completely false, the spirit bomb has power from bengs around the universe, not the universe itself, this was explained by Super's narration and King Kai i believe.
The Spirit Bomb has taken power from trees, planets and even stars. Goku took ki from water and trees on earth against Vegeta, and against Freeza, I recall him gathering energy from stars and planets.

Even if the calc is valid this would likely be an outlier.

That would be still far below universe level. Multi-Galaxy at very best (Even then I doubt it) but as Prom said it's likely an outlier.

Keep in mind that:

This would put it at 3.5e+40 MT Or about 5.6e+56 joules

This yields about 1.338e47 Tons of TNT, nowhere even close to Galaxy level. This is only Solar System level+ at best (Multi-Galaxy starts at about 5.398e47 Tons of TNT)

I am also doubtful if ki sensing could even be used to calculate something like this, but if this calc is to be accepted, any character that is above SSJ3 Goku in PL would be in 4-A.

If the calc is accepted, should other characters above SSJ3 be 4-A? the more appropiate would make a key where put Goku MSS level via Genkidama/Spirit Bomb, shouldn't scale to no one, Kid Buu only was able to roll back the attack due that Goku hadn't enough ki to launch it with enough strength, and divert an attack isn't the same as tank it

I could imagine Vegito and Buuhan being close to Galaxy level but SSJ3 Goku being galaxy seems a bit wonky to me XD

All throughout the universe does not mean the entire universe. And the way they got that value is utterly absurd.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back