• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galaxy level or not?

If, for example, an object feeds an entire galaxy into energy, if someone surpasses the energy emitted by that object, is it galaxy level?

Feeds an entire galaxy into? As in the object powers an entire galaxy or the object has an entire galaxies worth of energy?

So your asking if, say

Example: Someone eats and stored a single galaxies worth of energy, then in a fight they unleashed all that energy and their opponent countered and beat that energy, would that make them Galaxy Level?

If so, yes i believe that makes them Galaxy Level

I don't think that would be galaxy level. According to the Attack Potency page, the total mass energy of a galaxy would be Multi-Solar System. For exemple, the total mass energy of the milky way is estimated at more or less 1×1059 J, and the low-end Galaxy level is at 1.268x1066 J. You will need the mass energy of more than 10,000,000 milky way to reach the galaxy level.

10^59 is Galaxy+ actually. But you'll need proff that mass-energy conversion is being used

Edit: 10^59 J Is 4-A

I'm pretty sure it was agreed that stuff that affects the whole galaxy like that is Galaxy level (Like how relativistic KE of a galaxy is solar system level).

Turning the galaxy into energy and it not being galaxy level seems dumb.

"The attack potency depends upon the energy output of the attack, not the area of effect of the attack." From the AP page.

And turning the galaxy into energy and this not being galaxy level does make sense. If you blow up the galaxy, you have to account for all the cosmic void between celestial bodies. If you convert it you don't

I agree with the calculation above except that it is necessary to take into account the number of years the milky way emitted are energy (1×1059 J is the energy per seconde) Sooo 13 Billion years therefore 4.0 * 10 ^ 17s therefore: 1 × 10 ^ 59 * 4.0 * 10 ^ 17 therefore 4.0 * 10 ^ 76

Multi Galaxy Level The total energy of the milky way emitted throughout its life

Turning the whole galaxy into energy is 4-A. Acting as a power source for the entire galaxy is probably 4-B/4-A. And I think that only the energy created in a second is considered for the purpose of AP.

Back