• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-B has all of those ability resistances? Wow, I guess this is going to be more difficult. Give me some time so I can gather all of Galactus' feats.

Hmmm... I mean, Galactus' hax isn't slacking. Especially considering how his hax doesn't weaken with his physical power, and at his peak, it d***s over tier 2s.

The real cal howard said:
Hmmm... I mean, Galactus' hax isn't slacking. Especially considering how his hax doesn't weaken with his physical power, and at his peak, it d***s over tier 2s.
Jesmon is resistant to pretty much all his hax. And can become immune to his attacks with OS Generics while buffing himself to 100% of Galactus'....for lack of a better term, health. Also Both are 5-B here.

No, I meant that even in 5-B, Galactus' hax is still OP enough to affect Abstracts and Celestials, given that starving weakens his AP. Not his hax.

His ability affecting 1-B characters would be an outlier. Seeing as at max he is only 2-A..Like Jesmon.

Umm how should I know? Plus OS Generics hits 100% of the opponents...again for lack of a better term, health....

Wait so 100% do you mean all of Galactus' health or strength? Cause if it's the former, wouldn't that be considered One Hit Kill?

It is. I mean it is explained on the blog.

"he is able to set his damage output to "100% of the target's health", which explains his power to fell foes in a single blow"

Damn, well you might as well close this. Those resistances on top of the OS Generics definitely makes Jesmon the strongest 5-B character.

Of course someone with RW could potentially stop OS Generics, assuming Galactus thinks to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back